You’re alone in a room with a bomb. Your friends, the “Experts”, have the manual needed to defuse it. But there’s a catch: the Experts can’t see the bomb, so everyone will need to talk it out – fast!
Rounds are fast-paced, tense, occasionally silly, and almost always loud. Whether it’s defusing a bomb or deciphering information from the manual, everyone has a crucial role to play.
Put your puzzle-solving and communication skills to the test as you and your friends race to defuse bombs while attempting to communicate quickly before time runs out!
• Challenging puzzles – Test the limits of your communication skills… and friendships?
• A different bomb every time – Procedurally generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
• A pocket party game for two or more local players – Bring it to your next game night, party, or event to play with friends.
• Mobile portability – Shield your screen from the prying eyes of your Experts.
• Only one copy of the game needed – Have friends join in as “Experts” with their own device. Share the Defusal Manual using AirDrop or visit bombmanual.com
• In-person, multiplayer only – A team game intended for players in the same physical space. Online play is not supported.
• Mission and Free Play Modes – Missions increase in difficulty as players face new modules and constraints are introduced. Unlock Freeplay Mode to set your own pace by creating custom bombs.
Bomb Defusal Manual can be printed or viewed for free at www.bombmanual.com
Now available in 26 new languages!
Ratings and Reviews
Worth the 10 bucks
This game is amazing and very tense. I love it. Some people may complain that it’s not an online game, but I’m fine with it. Although no one I know has the game, I can just print out the manual, staple it together, and boom. Single player mode. It’s also great since having a physical manual to interact with instead of a virtual one really makes you feel like it’s an actual situation. I personally think this game is one of the greatest out there. So packed with thinking. If you are skeptical about buying the app for 10 dollars, that is fine. I’m just saying what my view of the game is. I love the game and recommend it to all.
Pretty good, but could be made much better
This game is excellent overall — it’s been one of my all-time favorites for years now. I could go on and on about its many virtues, but my one complaint is that the port to mobile has changed the control scheme from the original version in a very restrictive way, and to an extent that is in my opinion unnecessary. Two examples are the addition of a fixed “back” button, rather than simply allowing the player to tap away from whatever they have selected, and requiring the player to use the “cut” buttons next to wires rather than also giving them the option to tap the wires themselves. The game certainly has not lost its appeal, but I find myself remembering more often than I would like to that it would be more fun for me if I were playing on a computer. And while this can easily be said of many if not all mobile ports of non-mobile games, in this case I think the developers have missed opportunities to make the difference much smaller than it currently is by providing the player with more flexibility in terms of their control scheme — more options are a good thing.
But again, this game is fabulous and everyone should play it.
Super fun party game
I played this game on my vr a while back, but vr is expensive and i don't always want to bring it everywhere i go. This game is perfect for 2 to 4 people. Failing is funny and being successful is the best. Minor glitches and the game is great. Definitely a snag even for $10, you will be addicted!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Steel Crate Games, Inc.
- 220.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Steel Crate Games, Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.