Want to keep your children safe online, including in their private chats, while still protecting their privacy?
If you answered “yes,”
Keepers is the parental control app for you.
Keepers is an easy-to-use, simple, intuitive, and secure parental control app designed to help you build safe, healthy experiences for your families in a matter of seconds.
See their location, create safe/unsafe zones to receive notifications when they are entered and exited, and see your child’s battery level to keep your child safe, and improve that special bond and trust between you and your children, while enabling safe play in the digital world.
Try our award-winning parental control and location tracking app for 14 days! Love the benefits of protection that never compromises privacy? Choose from monthly or annual subscriptions and start enabling safe browsing while developing healthy habits, today!
Use Keepers parental control and location tracker app for iOS for:
• Location tracking: Know your child’s device location and manage their digital wellbeing, in real-time.
• Geofencing: Create GPS safe and unsafe zones and receive live, instant updates of your child’s proximity to them.
• Battery level monitoring: Never lose touch with your child- Keepers will alert you if their battery is low.
• Uninstall alerts: We’ve got your back - Your child won’t be able to uninstall Keepers without your consent.
WHAT OUR PARENTS SAY ABOUT US
“I woke up and saw a notification from Keepers that alerted me about an offensive conversation that my daughter took part in during the night. I started to read them and I was taken by surprise that she was involved in sexting and humiliating conversation with a 16 y.o boy. Thanks to Keepers, I was alerted before something more serious and irreversible happened”
Ruth, Keepers Mom
“The app helps keep the child away from bad company. Parents can react immediately, talk to the child, support him, making him feel good and happy.”
Anna, Keepers Mom
“Very useful app. It works great, the map function is very useful and the battery level is another really important feature. I recommend it to all parents who want to give their children a cell phone without losing sight of them.”
Rocco, Keepers Dad
How to install Keepers:
1. Download the app.
2. Click on the “Let’s Protect My Children” button to create an account.
3. Send the download link for Keepers to your child’s device.
4. Follow the steps to complete your child’s registration process.
5. Congratulations, you’re good to go!
How to uninstall Keepers from the child’s device:
Go to your parent app settings page and look for the 6-digit code. Enter it into the child app to uninstall the app.
For more information, support and to provide feedback, contact us at support@KeepersChildSafety.net
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Keepers Child Safety LTD
- 71 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, German, Hebrew, Italian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Keepers Child Safety
- In-App Purchases
- Keepers Subscription $3.49
- Keepers subscription $32.99
- Vodafone Junior Subscription $1.99
- Vodafone Junior Subscription $16.49
- Monthly Subscribtion $2.99
- Monthly Subscription $3.49
- Monthly Subscription $4.49
- Yearly Subscription $24.99
- Yearly Subscription $32.99
- Yearly Subscription $41.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.