Your patient experience reinvented. Communication with your provider made simple. Meet Keet.
Side note: Keet Health is only available to users who have been invited by their provider. If your provider isn’t using Keet Health, ask them to contact us at keethealth.com.
Your care plan at your fingertips.
- Your exercises in one location
- Assigned tasks in one, easy to find list
- Beautiful videos so you can feel confident you’re doing exercises correctly
- Keep track of your progress by checking off each task as you complete it
- Let your provider know how you're doing between visits
- Unsure of something? Asking has never been easier
- Educational materials so you know what to expect
- Share your care plan with friends or family
Reminders (because we can all use extra encouragement sometimes).
- Help you make your recovery part of your routine
- Adjust notifications to your schedule. And if you're feeling like a pro, simply turn them off.
Ready for recovery? We're ready to help!
Faster loading times
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Features. No Notifications as Doesn’t Stay Logged In
Has desirable features but no notifications are received despite everything turned on for them as it requires you to log in every time you open the app. So also no reminders for exercises since notifications aren’t coming through.
Too buggy for a health related app
The layout and concept of the app is very good, unfortunately the execution is quite poor. The app suffers from many frustrating bugs, such as becoming unresponsive if the screen goes to sleep while you are exercising, not being able to check off the exercises that you’ve done on the main list, and moving back to previous exercises when you click the Completed button instead of progressing to the next as intended. This really needs work to be relied upon to get you through your PT. I wound up porting the exercises by hand into AnyList, which is a great list/shopping app.
Daily problems with app
1. Frequently have to reload
2. Frequently get message saying once my plan is done it will be available, when it’s been a couple months with the same plan - just doesn’t load reliably
3. Frequently trying to mark an exercise complete doesn’t work
App creates much frustration and is poorly and unreliably functioning
I hear from my PT a new version has been promised for months. In the meantime, they will lose business. Hope another competitor who can execute comes to the market, because it’s a great concept.
- Keet Inc.
- 23.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Keet, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.