Keyplan3D is the best solution for improving & designing your home. Are you building, remodeling or decorating ? Our all-in-one App will help you make the right decision.
Keyplan 3D, our new home and interior designer is built on top of a unique technology unleashing features never seen before on the Appstore.
It is a simple to use, useful and fun App to help you design, build, think and decorate your home or future home from the ground up. Whether you are looking to make alterations to your current home or plan on building your dream house, Keyplan 3D is there to turn this otherwise complicated process into child's play.
Through our beautiful interface, designed with simplicity in mind, you can create amazing content without ever having to worry about complex menus and cryptic options. Create a wall or room by simply using our build button and our smart engine will take care of the rest. Forget about loading screens and unresponsive Apps : with Keyplan 3D you can visualise your project through our gorgeously rendered plans, which are both fully interactive and updated in real-time. Every aspect of Keyplan 3D has been designed to enable you to express your creativity like never before.
Behind Keyplan 3D there is a powerful technology, allowing you to build any shape imagineable, paint, decorate and place more than 350 free unique objects. Feeling proud of your creations? Go ahead and share them with your friends and family on your favourite social media platform.
- House builder : creating walls is as easy as drawing a line with a pencil. Any shape is possible with our unique 2D/3D editing features.
- Interior design : Place furniture, windows, doors - edit, change, remove, in either the 2D or 3D view.
- Decoration : A large selection of paints, brick, wood, ceramic, textile to be used on any object or surface. Expect new free objects on a regular basis.
- Many customisation options such as wall width and height settings, inch/meter conversion.
- iCloud synchronisation to enjoy your project on all your devices, iPhone and iPad.
- Sharing : share 2D snapshots and 3D renders of your plan with your friends/family.
Try it out and let us know what you think - we made Keyplan 3D for you and our only goal is to offer you the best experience out there.
A nice video presentation: http://bit.ly/1DACRHo
For more information, visit us on www.keyplan3d.com
Contact us to: email@example.com
- Fixed rare crash with complex room geometry
- Fixed restoring purchase when nothing was purchased first
- 2D grid is now rescaling according to Imperial or Metric system used
- Improved sharing user interface design
- Fixed missing template preview on rare occasions
- Fixed Wall edition constraints while moving a complete wall
- Wall motion algorithm improved
- Added new translations for information messages
- Improved room consistency evaluation algorithm
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use!
Very easy to use while having a lot of design features. I was up and running almost immediately on my iPad. Every item including walls is easy to move, resize, etc. My only complaint is the exterior options are limited and you can’t change colors or flooring, but I’m taking no stars off for that because the app is so intuitive and easy to use it makes up for those minor flaws. We are building a home, and this app has already saved us money by enabling us to see some necessary changes. ****HINT-in 3D mode if you gently keep zooming in the perspective changes to you standing in the room.****
Good beginning, but needs to be finished
Very easy to use and makes a nice start for a floor plan, but is missing many features: no roof capability; walls can vary in thickness but not in height, no pony walls; no sidewalk or driveway capability; minimal fence options but no gate options; limited vehicle options, no pickup trucks/oversized/RVs; serious problem when modifying window sizes has a floating “void” or white space that overlays the images, it varies in size depending the window that was modified and will come and go as it pleases, it carries over to the image/PDF of the detailed floor plan and the 3D image but does not appear on the blue print image - extremely annoying; no option for A/C units, propane tanks, telephone poles - all require trying to use customized geometric objects; very limited HVAC objects and appear to be based only on European designs; overall it is a good beginning but is very far from a finished product.
More robust than predicted
We purchased a rental house needing to remodel, tear out walls, entire kitchen and build an additional master bed and bath. Since it's a vacation rental we also are required to furnish the house.
All the above were made extremely easy to prepare and plan. The app took a little getting used to due to how robust it is. Advice tip one: play first. Learn how to manipulate the sizes of walls (length & thickness of studs), furniture, placement and facade. Only then get to serious business. Most tasks are tap, drag then drop (even when painting or texturing.)
We loved the edit feature of the furniture and cabinets. Resize to the inch and the cabinet and countertop installers knew exactly what to do.
So much more to share about this app saved us big money because we able to show our subs a picture and dimensions.
One needs a bit of imagination for finish work but for 6 bucks this app got us there and then some with the workers complete understanding of our final intent.
This app is a fabulous tool and great fun also.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Quasarts LLC
- 173.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Quasarts
- In-App Purchases
- Outdoor $1.99
- Family $1.99
- Kitchen $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.