Keyplan 3D, our new home and interior designer is built on top of a unique technology unleashing features never seen before on the Appstore.
It is a simple to use, useful and fun App to help you design, build, think and decorate your home or future home from the ground up. Whether you are looking to make alterations to your current home or plan on building your dream house, Keyplan 3D is there to turn this otherwise complicated process into child's play.
Through our beautiful interface, designed with simplicity in mind, you can create amazing content without ever having to worry about complex menus and cryptic options. Create a wall or room by simply using our build button and our smart engine will take care of the rest. Forget about loading screens and unresponsive Apps : with Keyplan 3D you can visualise your project through our gorgeously rendered plans, which are both fully interactive and updated in real-time. Every aspect of Keyplan 3D has been designed to enable you to express your creativity like never before.
Behind Keyplan 3D there is a powerful technology, allowing you to build any shape imagineable, paint, decorate and place more than 350 free unique objects. Feeling proud of your creations? Go ahead and share them with your friends and family on your favourite social media platform.
- House builder : creating walls is as easy as drawing a line with a pencil. Any shape is possible with our unique 2D/3D editing features.
- Interior design : Place furniture, windows, doors - edit, change, remove, in either the 2D or 3D view.
- Decoration : A large selection of paints, brick, wood, ceramic, textile to be used on any object or surface. Expect new free objects on a regular basis.
- Many customisation options such as wall width and height settings, inch/meter conversion.
- iCloud synchronisation to enjoy your project on all your devices, iPhone and iPad.
- Sharing : share 2D snapshots and 3D renders of your plan with your friends/family.
Try it out and let us know what you think - we made Keyplan 3D for you and our only goal is to offer you the best experience out there.
A nice video presentation: http://bit.ly/1DACRHo
For more information, visit us on www.keyplan3d.com
Contact us to: email@example.com
- Windows and doors are now realistically placed on the chosen side of the wall.
- Measure in 3D can be seen through the building structure when selected to improve readability.
- The furnishing dimensions are not correctly displayed in 3D.
- Improved measures display. The measures will always be displayed the right side now. They could be upside down.
- Improved readability in 2D to distinguish door and window. Door are now colored with the ground color.
- Optimized windows and doors placement with better memory management and smooth movement.
- Rectangular room will display width and depth under their name for better readability.
- Removed redundant measures for more readability.
- Fixed a bug when measures on each side of an opening could disappear.
- Improved undo redo with keyboard input. Undo will return back to the first edition and not on each number typing.
- Improve loading time of Keyplan and size of KPL files.
- Fixed a bug, where some part of the wall could disappear in some rare circumstances.
- Windows cotations are now displayed on both side of the wall.
- Moving a window or a door close the wall border do not destroy the wall internal faces.
- When a window is slightly larger than a wall, there will be an auto-resize to let the window be placed correctly.
- Renaming a room is now done in a popup window to make this step easier.
Ratings and Reviews
More robust than predicted
We purchased a rental house needing to remodel, tear out walls, entire kitchen and build an additional master bed and bath. Since it's a vacation rental we also are required to furnish the house.
All the above were made extremely easy to prepare and plan. The app took a little getting used to due to how robust it is. Advice tip one: play first. Learn how to manipulate the sizes of walls (length & thickness of studs), furniture, placement and facade. Only then get to serious business. Most tasks are tap, drag then drop (even when painting or texturing.)
We loved the edit feature of the furniture and cabinets. Resize to the inch and the cabinet and countertop installers knew exactly what to do.
So much more to share about this app saved us big money because we able to show our subs a picture and dimensions.
One needs a bit of imagination for finish work but for 6 bucks this app got us there and then some with the workers complete understanding of our final intent.
This app is a fabulous tool and great fun also.
Good beginning, but needs to be finished
Very easy to use and makes a nice start for a floor plan, but is missing many features: no roof capability; walls can vary in thickness but not in height, no pony walls; no sidewalk or driveway capability; minimal fence options but no gate options; limited vehicle options, no pickup trucks/oversized/RVs; serious problem when modifying window sizes has a floating “void” or white space that overlays the images, it varies in size depending the window that was modified and will come and go as it pleases, it carries over to the image/PDF of the detailed floor plan and the 3D image but does not appear on the blue print image - extremely annoying; no option for A/C units, propane tanks, telephone poles - all require trying to use customized geometric objects; very limited HVAC objects and appear to be based only on European designs; overall it is a good beginning but is very far from a finished product.
As another reviewer pointed out, there’s no roof, no varied wall heights, etc. But what is here is amazing! The interface is very intuitive, easy to use. The choices of furniture, finishes, and colors is broad enough to give a good sense of what the results will look like—and don’t feel limited by the categories: I used a “fabric” finish for the kitchen countertops because it was the right color and texture.
Yes, I’d like expanded capabilities and a version for the iMac that will talk to my iPhone, but what’s here gets five stars from me. I’ve tried three other design apps, and none were as clear and versatile as Keyplan 3D.
- Quasarts LLC
- 188.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Quasarts
- In-App Purchases
- Outdoor $1.99
- Family $1.99
- Kitchen $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.