Download the official KGO 810 app, it’s easy to use and always FREE!
With the official app, you can stay connected from work, home, or on the road. Follow us on social media, get access to all our other unique content, features and more!
- Access all your favorite podcast shows on demand. Listen live (less storage requirement) or download and listen when offline
- Thumb through the latest local news
- Follow the latest posts from social media
- Wake up to your favorite show with our alarm clock. Record a personal message to play before waking up to the show.
- Fall asleep while listening to your favorite show
- See the weekly shows schedule so you don’t miss a thing
- Real time weather for where you are
- Share our app via Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Ratings and Reviews
Too many adds
I love kgo, however there are commercials on top of commercials, then the normal massive amount of commercials throughout the listening experience. Right when you turn on the app, an app add, followed by another intro add, then a ton of adds that are the normal radio adds for the radio station.
Too Many Ads Plus Poor Performance
Way too many ads as the others have correctly pointed out. In addition, however, the app works poorly. Crashes constantly which makes for a frustrating listening experience. And every time you relaunch it you have to endure 15 to 30 seconds of repetitive ads before resuming listening to the program.
And ever since KGO hired the highly annoying & over-the-top Mark Thompson it’s not worth the trouble. Pat Thurston? Chip Franklin? Give me a break.
A&G are worth listening to, but the app makes it a frustrating challenge. Better to listen on an old-fashioned radio.
I LOVE KGO and wouldn’t mind even the obnoxious amount of ads if only the ad sales department would get just a little creative and stop LOOPING them 3 to maybe 6 times in a row! I find myself pulling the head set down or just jumping stations all together it’s gotten so bad! Whatever happened to variety is the spice of life or have the personnel cutbacks been so drastic from KGO’s hay day that automatons are programming the ads? It’s a sad state of affairs if so and if not, it sure seems like it by all appearances.
- Cumulus Media
- 71.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © AirKast, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.