King Tongue 9+
Like a Wrecking Ball
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Get a monkey, it’s time to break the bananarchy!
Since the BANANA KING declared war on the monkeys, thousands of bananas ARMED TO THE TEETH have come from all over to attack with everything they’ve got! BUT IT’S PAYBACK TIME!
You’re KING TONGUE, lord of the monkeys, a gorilla among capuchins, and you’re going to make these bananas go monkeys! You’ve only got one weapon against the high-tech military hordes waiting to strike: your TONGUE! It might not seem like much, but... it’s a real GRAPNEL! No mercy for bananas! You’re public enemy #1 in Bananaland! And one thing is for certain: you’ll give no quarter...
• King Tongue is an old-school arcade game where you use jumps and combo sequences to try and get the highest score!
• Your tongue is one of a kind in the animal kingdom! This one-button grappling hook lets you hang, swing, and throw yourself to and fro with an ease rarely seen with a single finger!
• Take on the waves of bananasoldiers, each with more improbable weapons than the last (bananazookas, bananacopters, superbananas, and more)! It’s up to you to find and exploit their weaknesses...
• There are 30 magnificent and peaceful (before you got there, anyway) arenas in 3 worlds for you to drool over (and to make you suffer)!
• Unlock new monkeys! What’s after King Tongue? You can play with Ping Thongue, Hong Tongue and Queen Tongue! In addition to having their own style, each primate has a different specialty!
• The holy grail of this very lofty quest: an infinite mode to show who’s boss! This is where you want to score! Who’s the King of the kings!?
• The game is 100% playable offline, so you can play it wherever and whenever you want.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
King Tongue is now FREE! No more monkey business: Play all levels unrestricted. Just what you need to go bananas!
-An embedded purchase to remove ads has been added!
-Banana panic for those who purchased it? Users who purchased the app will have no ads and therefore no in-app purchase!
-Purchases gone bananas: A button has been added to the main menu to restore your purchases.
-The game size has been optimized and is now compatible with the iPhone X®.
-iMessage stickers have been added so you can keep it bananas.
-Performance has been improved and the Everplay tool has been removed.
-World #4 has been balanced.
Ratings and Reviews
In this zany action-platformer, you play as King Tongue, a monkey warrior whose mighty mouth is the ultimate weapon against an invading banana army. His elastic tongue lets him swing through dozens of colorful levels, hurling banana minions across the screen or dragging them closer for devastating kung-fu kicks. As you play, you’ll unlock other primate allies, each with their own special powers, for even more frantic, furiously funny jungle mayhem.
I've had this game on my phone since it was released. Even after beating the main campaign, I still keep it around for the Endless Mode. It's a FANTASTIC score chasing arcade game focused on some perfectly designed physics.
Flinging yourself around stages with your tongue and grabbing enemies to chuck them at other enemies, or just bash them into a wall all while avoiding hazards:;: missiles, bombs and mines....
the graphics are top notch and the frame rate is super smooth. I've never experienced any lag, even while playing on my old iPhone 5.
If you're into score chasing or arcade games, you should pick this up. If you're into physics-based games - you NEED to check this out!
It's easily one of the best arcade games available on the iOS (which, with the MASSIVE amount of arcade titles available, is saying quite a bit).
I really hope we get a sequel sometime in the future. It'd be awesome seeing this type of gameplay get made into a metroidvania (with unlocks and exploration and a massive world you can open up new areas in after you get new power ups!!!!! - I'm drooling right now just thinking of it!!) or a platformer-like adventure with hints of a plot...
Please add a custom level designer
I love this game and I’ve recommended it to every friend I have, but after playing the endless mode for a while it starts to get a little repetitive. I think that a custom level designer (similar to Mario maker, though probably not as complicated) would make the game so much better. It would also be cool to be able to share levels with friends or maybe even publish them. Love this game and please consider this idea!
The developer, Ankama, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 129.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Ankama Studio © 2018. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.