Kingdom Two Crowns is a side-scrolling micro strategy game with a minimalist feel wrapped in a beautiful, modern pixel art aesthetic. Play the role of a monarch atop their steed and recruit loyal subjects, build your kingdom and protect it from the greedy creatures looking to steal your coins and crown.
In the brand-new campaign mode, monarchs must now work to build a kingdom that stands over time until finding a way to defeat the Greed for good. Explore the environments to discover new mounts and secrets hidden in the deep.
But you don’t have to rule alone! Introducing cooperative play to Kingdom Two Crowns, monarchs can now choose between a solo experience or seek the assistance of a friend, working together locally in classic split screen while sitting next to your fellow monarch, or even across from them on opposite sides of the device in the custom mobile feature of tabletop coop.
In addition to the traditional medieval setting, Kingdom Two Crowns also includes:
• Dead Lands: Enter the dark lands of Kingdom. Play as unique monarchs, including the Shardbinder Miriam, with powerful traits from the gothic horror action-RPG Bloodstained. Ride the gigantic beetle steed to lay out traps, the eerie undead mount that summons barriers impeding the progress of the Greed, and from Bloodstained the mythic demon horse “Gamigin” with its powerful charge attack. Building your Kingdom has never been spookier!
• Shogun: Journey to lands inspired by the architecture and culture of feudal Japan. Play as the mighty Shogun or Onna-bugeisha, enlist the support of the ninja, lead your soldiers to battle atop the mythological Kirin, and form new strategies as you brave the Greed hiding in the thick bamboo forests.
We will continue to keep the feeling of exploration, discovery, and strategy alive in Kingdom Two Crowns in post-release updates with more themed settings, each with unique styles that marvel the eye while changing how you rule the lands.
A challenge awaits all who seek it here, whether you are a first-time ruler or a long-time fan. So be brave, great monarchs, for in the end Two Crowns shall reign stronger than one!
Dear monarchs! Here’s what’s new in patch 1.1.14:
- Fixed an issue where zoom options were made unavailable for mobile players.
- Fixed a critical issue that would sometimes cause never ending blood moons.
- Several balance changes to the Norse Lands biome to make it less punishing.
- Additional bug fixes and tweaks.
Ratings and Reviews
I believe that Kingdom is an amazing game and i’ve played both the first and second game but while playing the second game i was on the first island and ive been playing for a while so i cleared out the whole forest in the first island and since i cleared out the forest theres no more Poor people so i cant hire anymore workers than i already have but since i wasnt able to go through the portal to the Greed’s dimension i wasnt able to completely finish them off so while im gone(in another island) they come and attack my kingdom and they attack my builders and take their hammers and the workers who were builders then pick up the bow and become soldiers and now i have lots of soldiers but zero builders so im basically stuck on the first island unless i reset the game because since i have no builders and i cant hire any new workers since i cleared out the whole forest now i have no one to build the boat for me so i haft to make a new save and start all over again.
Love it but....
Literally everything with this game is marvelous except for a couple of things. Yes the game is still fresh and has some bugs here and there with the archers not coming back and the builders not continually cutting down trees after the raids. The biggest flaw in this game is the split screen coop mode in the game. I for one literally bought this game without hesitation because me and my brother both love playing the game but honestly playing split screen on a phone can seem to be difficult seeing how the gyroscope mechanics are constantly changing with every little gesture of your finger. I propose a Bluetooth or WiFi multiplayer experience and I’ll give this game a 5 star rating . That’s all I ask
Mostly Great experience
Firstly, the game starts with only a tutorial to introduce the controls. Everything else is up for you to find and learn yourself. I really liked having to try different things and use observation rather than just reading about what to do and how to do them. It made everything more interesting and engaging, while still being intuitive enough for me to figure out. I really enjoyed this type of play style, but it may not be for everyone.
The changing background and music are neat, and fit well for pixels. However, the save system needs improvement. It’s inconsistent and you only get one save slot for every play through. Annoying, I get that it makes your actions have irreversible consequences, but it also throws me off from trying new things in fear of making permanent mistakes.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Raw Fury AB
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Copyright 2020 Raw Fury AB. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Norse Lands $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.