Kingdom Two Crowns is a side-scrolling micro strategy game with a minimalist feel wrapped in a beautiful, modern pixel art aesthetic. Play the role of a monarch atop their steed and recruit loyal subjects, build your kingdom and protect it from the greedy creatures looking to steal your coins and crown.
In the brand-new campaign mode, monarchs must now work to build a kingdom that stands over time until finding a way to defeat the Greed for good. Explore the environments to discover new mounts and secrets hidden in the deep.
But you don’t have to rule alone! Introducing cooperative play to Kingdom Two Crowns, monarchs can now choose between a solo experience or seek the assistance of a friend, working together locally in classic split screen while sitting next to your fellow monarch, or even across from them on opposite sides of the device in the custom mobile feature of tabletop coop.
In addition to the traditional medieval setting, Kingdom Two Crowns also includes:
• Dead Lands: Enter the dark lands of Kingdom. Play as unique monarchs, including the Shardbinder Miriam, with powerful traits from the gothic horror action-RPG Bloodstained. Ride the gigantic beetle steed to lay out traps, the eerie undead mount that summons barriers impeding the progress of the Greed, and from Bloodstained the mythic demon horse “Gamigin” with its powerful charge attack. Building your Kingdom has never been spookier!
• Shogun: Journey to lands inspired by the architecture and culture of feudal Japan. Play as the mighty Shogun or Onna-bugeisha, enlist the support of the ninja, lead your soldiers to battle atop the mythological Kirin, and form new strategies as you brave the Greed hiding in the thick bamboo forests.
We will continue to keep the feeling of exploration, discovery, and strategy alive in Kingdom Two Crowns in post-release updates with more themed settings, each with unique styles that marvel the eye while changing how you rule the lands.
A challenge awaits all who seek it here, whether you are a first-time ruler or a long-time fan. So be brave, great monarchs, for in the end Two Crowns shall reign stronger than one!
• Fixed an issue with Gebel's bat transformation sometimes being cut short.
• The sound effect when upgrading the castle in Dead Lands is a lot spookier now.
• Large greed will no longer make any surprise visits during the daytime on Plague Island.
• Plague Island citizens taken by the greed plague now behave as intended in the Shogun setting.
• Getting a low battery notification during gameplay won’t cause controls to go wonky anymore.
• You are no longer forced to toss a coin for your pause menu.
• Shopkeepers were looking a little pale. They feel much better now.
• Fixed an issue where Miriam's whip could turn flying greed invisible.
• Have you ever felt like your world is shrouded in darkness after destroying a greed portal? Yeah, that might have been a bug. Praise the sun (that now rises once again)!
• Pikemen would sometimes flicker out of existence while fishing. This was extremely painful for them, so we fixed it.
• Coin slot visibility has been increased in split-screen mode.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Strategize to save the land in the brilliant Kingdom Two Crowns. Beautiful and mysterious, this fantastic side-scrolling survival game’s streamlined controls make recruiting warriors and trading with merchants a cinch. But don’t mistake its simplicity for shallowness: Exploring the gorgeous world slowly reveals tons of secrets and surprising depth, while a fascinating cooperative mode lets you rule with a friend. What lies beyond your walls? There’s only one way to find out.
I believe that Kingdom is an amazing game and i’ve played both the first and second game but while playing the second game i was on the first island and ive been playing for a while so i cleared out the whole forest in the first island and since i cleared out the forest theres no more Poor people so i cant hire anymore workers than i already have but since i wasnt able to go through the portal to the Greed’s dimension i wasnt able to completely finish them off so while im gone(in another island) they come and attack my kingdom and they attack my builders and take their hammers and the workers who were builders then pick up the bow and become soldiers and now i have lots of soldiers but zero builders so im basically stuck on the first island unless i reset the game because since i have no builders and i cant hire any new workers since i cleared out the whole forest now i have no one to build the boat for me so i haft to make a new save and start all over again.
Love The Game!! Just A Suggestion...
I’ve been a fan of Kingdom since before Two Crowns has been announced and I’m still a fan. The game still feels fresh despite following the same concept.
My only problem with Two Crowns is the Co-op. Yes, I know the description says that the co-op only splits the screen in two but it’s still a bit annoying. Playing on a small device for just two people is hard. Especially since I use glasses and need to put the screen close to my face in order to see it :/
The least the game can do is make it so people can play on their own devices but connect using WiFi or Bluetooth. I mean, you don’t even need to get rid of the split view! Being able to see what the other player is doing can be helpful!
Besides wanting the co-op to be more accessible I have no complaints. It’s still enjoyable in single player, just harder as the game is meant for two.
- Raw Fury AB
- 787 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright 2020 Raw Fury AB. All Rights Reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.