KinoTracker is a PC gaming utility that turns your iPhone into head tracking controller. Head tracking dramatically increases situational awareness, adding depth to the PC gaming experience and pulling you further into the game. Simply launch any supported game while KinoTracker is running and begin using head position to change in-game view.
KinoTracker is the easiest headtracking solution to your favourite PC games. A perfect affordable alternative to hardware trackers like TrackIR, TrackHat, EDTracker or DelanClip. Don’t like using headset or hat when playing? Finally it is possible. Don't want to add more hardware, cables and batteries to charge to your gaming setup? KinoTracker is the answer. Try it now for free!
• Accurate head tracking from HD video at 60 frames per second using TrueDepth camera
• Head pose is sent to PC with zero lag USB connection - games react immediately to your head movement
• All tracking computations are performed on phone - no extra CPU load on PC
• Works perfectly on dark environment as well as on daylight - unlike infrared trackers
• True 6 degrees of freedom tracking - track head rotation (yaw, pitch, roll) and location (x, y, z)
• Compatible with any software using free OpenTrack Windows application
• Simple one-time setup, start playing in minutes
• In-app purchase costs 4-10 times less than hardware trackers
• Convenient to use - works without headset, extra cables or batteries
For best experience device with TrueDepth camera is required; iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR or latest iPad (2018).
Free version allows you to play for 10 minutes. Upgrade to KinoTracker Pro via in-app purchase for unlimited tracking.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I followed all instructions, never got the octopus to move in opentrack. I made sure udp ports were the correct number, and even went as far turning off firewall to make sure it wasn’t the issue even though it was connected with the USB cable.
The face turns green and iTunes shows the phone is connected, but even after configuring kinoni streamer and opentrack, no input was detected.
I wanted to buy this, but I’m not spending money on a product that won’t connect and one that according to reviews..... no one else can get it to connect.
Great idea but don’t pay for it... yet
I’ve followed the directions to the letter, in order in your videos... nothing works. I’m getting the white frame over my face and when connected to the pc the white frame goes green. There is no sign at all that the app is working with opentrack. I’m pretty mad about paying for the app because I thought I was doing something wrong. I’ve noticed every person with an iPhone 11 is having a hard time.
Incredibly difficult and asinine to setup on my Windows PC (can’t stand Mac as a gaming rig). I followed all the steps to the letter. The app registers that I am connected via USB with iTunes installed. Opentrack does not and is not recognizing that my phone is working as it should. Nothing is tracking. I’d like my money back if this doesn’t work.
- Kinoni Oy
- 2.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, and iPhone SE (2nd generation).
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Kinoni
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited tracking $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.