Compatible with iPhone 5 (or newer), iPad 3 (or newer), iPad Mini 2 (or newer) and iPod Touch 6th Generation (or newer)
Build and run your very own village for newly matched couples, under the watchful eye of your boss, outrageous drag queen Kitty Powers!
From the creators of ‘Kitty Powers’ Matchmaker’, ‘Kitty Powers' Love Life’ is a brand new take on the community/relationship sim genre, with a very British flavour.
This game picks up where ‘Kitty Powers’ Matchmaker’ left off, with Kitty challenging the player to 'take the helm' of one of her new 'Love Villages’.
Kitty’s Love Villages are her new venture where couples can apply to live and have their relationship nurtured to fruition by a 24 hour therapist... YOU!
* Choose from literally trillions of unique procedural couples!
* Create the perfect town to nurture their relationships!
* Strategically place locations such as the library, nightclub or shopping mall to influence the villagers' moods!
* Watch in awe as your tenants relationships flourish or flounder!
* Be their 24 hour therapist and coach them through sticky situations!
* Help them propose to level up their relationship, or intervene to avoid break ups!
* Read every tenant's social feed in excruciating, unedited detail!
* Use your powers of deduction to diagnose their problems!
* Advise your tenants on what compromises to make, in order to make their relationship work!
* Earn promotions by levelling up your couples' relationships to fruition!
* Increase your reputation to attract wealthier, but fussier clients!
* Unlock new and exciting tools to increase your relationship-coaching potential!
* Create an avatar and upload it to the Love-O-Tron to appear in your friends games.
* Import couples from Kitty Powers’ Matchmaker and continue their love story!
- Reduced loading times between scenes on newer devices.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to keep cheating on the wheel of misfortune as long as the player had coins.
- Fixed a bug where after solving a ‘feeling repressed’ problem by taking love juice, the character could never ‘come out’ to anyone.
- Fixed some bugs that could occur after a couple left the village.
- Fixed some display issues with that were visible on iPhone X devices.
- Fixed some text issues and typos.
- Fixed a bug where some sound effects wouldn’t always play.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome!!, but a bit disappointing
I absolutely loved Kitty Powers’ Matchmaker and I’m equally as big a fan of Love Life!! The only problem is that there are still bugs and glitches upon its release. I can’t go any further than what day I’m on at the moment because the glitch pauses my game and doesn’t do anything. No matter how many times I try to rearrange the events with the other characters in the game or if I close the game altogether to restart the day, it never helps. It saddens me since I was really excited to play ever since I preordered it. I’ll make sure to keep coming back to App Store and await an update to fix the glitches.
Just plain weird!
I really wish I didn't buy this game. I thought it was going to be like another building your world game, but this game asked you for your birthday if you like guys or girls, just some very personal questions. Then the game play is weird. You have to watch couples in their homes. If they have a "problem" you step in and give advice or something like or else they that. They go to work and come home. Have a problem and you try to solve it. 30 minutes into it and I was done! Not my cup of tea! Very strange! The art needs some tune ups as well! There aren't many selections for your character and the designs are terrible. It looks like the character is always slouching and not a lot of options for the face. Terrible characters! Love all the pink but could do without the strange personal questions and watching over other couples. I can not give anymore stars for this game.
Worth your money!
The game has no issues whatsoever! I’ve played the game for longer than I should. The game can be a little confusing or frustrating at times, but that doesn’t effect my review! Honestly, if I could give I higher rating, I would. :p
A little side note, It’s interesting that you can export characters from Kitty Powers’ Matchmaker.
The time in the game is also fun! You can take little breathers without actually having to leave the game, and if you have something scheduled during the night, you don’t have to worry about other couples, let alone people, at that time.
Theres literally too many things to list, and I’d be making this review for the entire year, so i’ll stop.
Well rounded game in general. 10/10!
I’ve found people who make bad reviews for legit no reason which is why the review is a 3.8. I personally think they just don’t like the people who made it and think it’s okay to effect the game’s rating because they don’t like them, and not because of the game. -_-
Please don’t do that! ^_^
- Magic Notion Ltd.
- 651.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 Magic Notion Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.