The most impressive game of 2020 so far!
Jump from building to building and shoot the dummies to destabilize them and make them fall from the top!
The best players manage to chain sections together by stepping on them in just a few seconds.
Simple and intuitive controls and addictive gameplay mechanics.
Overall performance optimizations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good, simple game but old version was more fun (updated)
I’ll add an update, what’s below still applies. The old game is still the best and I suggest adding a additional level and calling it “Hardcore” or something for the old version of the game. Maybe give it a special gun. Second, the “Boss” level is boring and shows up far too often, like every 3-4 minutes. Maybe change the frequency to once every 50 games. But still like the game and play it a lot, so good job!
The developers recently upgraded the game with robots that break apart and explode, which was fun at first but now the game seems too easy. In the older versions you had to really hammer the robots to force them over edge, now just a head shot or a couple body hits will handle it pretty reliably. To keep the new version interesting I’m using the lower-grade weapons and shooting off the arms and legs, but it’s still not as satisfying as before. If I could suggest, it would be nice to have both modes for variety. One thing I really do like about the game is that it doesn’t keep ratcheting up the difficulty until the game becomes unplayable like so many other shooter-type games. So kudos to the developers for making a game that stays playable.
I was only going to give it 1 star
At first I thought there was no way to control your aim, and the game is not very deep so i was about to delete it... but then I noticed that you shoot where you tap, and killed everyone with headshots except for a guy behind a wall of boxes that i shot in the foot CAUSING HIM TO FALL and when his head came out into the open BLAM headshot. True this game is not deep but for what it is, it is almost perfect. You can snipe guys at the next platform before you’ve even finished the one you’re one, you can blow a guys leg off and watch him struggle to get up as you butcher his friends or you can bounce a round off the ground and push his crippled body of the ledge! They look like toys so it’s not some hyper realistic shooter that’s going to my kids start jumping from rooftop to rooftop shooting other people doing the same thing, instead it’s just tactical silliness like when you’re little playing with action figures... this game deserves a 5 star review ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ hopefully they make a bunch more of it and add some depth, maybe 2 handed controls... i think this is the first 5 star review I’ve ever given out, great work!!
GREAT game, with only two problems...
I love this game so very much (and I’ve got over 1300 levels behind me to prove it!) - The mechanics, the graphics, everything!...Everything except two things that really need fixing.
1. Boss Levels - I must be honest, I dread the boss levels in this game. They are so repetitive, the boss is always the same and you beat him the same way every time. Even just a little variance in appearance would help, but what it really needs is to be more challenging, which leads into #2.
2. Game Difficulty - This issue is not as annoying as the previous, but it, nonetheless, remains. All is very easy with this game. It may have gotten a little bit tougher through the first dozen or so levels, but for a loooooonnnng time now, it’s been the same. I do get that this game is not really intended for high-intensity, but adding a little more of a challenge (or even difficulty mode options, perhaps) would make this game so much better.
Thanks for this game and I hope this can be of some help.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 234.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 OHM Games
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.