Knomee is a self-tracker app for mood, health, sports, lifestyle … you track whatever you want.
- Knomee is completely customizable. Knomee works for quantified trackers (weight, elapsed time, heart rate) and qualitative ones (mood, quality of food or sleep, how you feel). Knomee lets you use your own words and define your very own trackers.
- HealthKit compatible for steps, heart rate (average and rest heart rate), sleep and weight, heart rate variability (HRV) and blood oxygen level . You may import these values from your phone or connected devices automatically if you want to.
Tracking is not enough, Knomee helps you to define quests, a group of things that you want to track together. A quest may be used to improve your well-being (as defined by the main tracker) through some behaviour changes (as defined by other trackers called factors). You may simply want to understand the effect of these factors on your main tracker, without any idea of change. The quest represents a question to yourself: is there a link between these factors (what you smoke, how you sleep, what you eat …) and your main tracker (how you feel, sleep, how fast you run ….) ? We call this “self-tracking with sense”: you self-track to understand yourself better. You pick a “main” tracker and associate a few (1 to 3) “factor” trackers that you believe to be linked together. Knomee lets you:
- Track a quest with one screen and one finger (much faster that tracking a set of things separately) with instant visual feedback,
- Manage multiple quests – Quests come and go, some make sense and some don’t. Knomee helps you to find out quickly what works for you and what does not.
Seeing your data is not enough, Knomee has a built-in data scientist inside. This helps you understand yourself better through your quests.
- Knomee colors what helps and what does not on your measure tracker screen. Green-colored trackers may have a positive influence on your goal, while red-colored trackers may play against your goal.
- Knomee proposes “factor analysis” including time, day and location. This helps look at your self-tracking data and make sense of the curves.
- Knomee gives you insights to help you understand yourself better. After a few weeks Knomee may send you notification from your built-in data scientist.
Self-tracking is quickly boring, so Knomee makes it fun ! Knomee forecasts what you are going to say next. It saves you time when it’s right … and it’s fun (and interesting because it usually is a special moment) when it’s wrong.
- Knomee design is optimized for speed : open the app, self-track a couple of measures, and quit in 15 second
- Knomee uses friendly mountains icons with weather to indicate where you stand with respect to your own targets.
Everything is built in the app and your data will not leave your phone. There are no back-ends, Knomee is not a service. It is a 21st century notebook with built-in smart, visual and fun analytics.
Integrates blood oxygen levels from HealthKit (e.g., with Apple Watch)
New library quests such as intermittent fasting
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Tracks anything I want
More flexible than other tracking apps out there and easy to get started
All the time I spent entering data... wasted. Now it crashes on opening.
Developer Response ,
The last release (2.04) is a huge improvement as far as stability is concerned.
Once again, we apologize for you poor experience last December.
The Knomee team
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Yves Caseau
- 44.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2015-2020, Laure-Hélène & Yves CASEAU
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.