Introducing: Safety Spectrum
Map every hidden hazard
Go beyond compliance and protect your workforce with KnowledgeKeeper location based safety.
Asset –– [Risk] –– Hazard
KnowledgeKeeper is a location based safety system that enables everyone in a work force to map videos of inherent hazards, video journals of safe work practices and technical knowledge for critical tasks. This location based safety knowledge protects workers 24/7 when safety coaches and subject matter experts are not always available.
In the Vicinity Hazard Mapping
• Map Location Based Videos of Hidden and Inherent Hazards
• Hidden hazards pose the greatest risk to a workforce
• Safety leaders can map videos of every inherent hazard in the company
• Workers can visually see videos of hidden hazards at every location
• Risk is reduced by decreasing frequency and severity of hazard-related events
• KnowledgeKeeper is a digital safety system that runs 24/7
• Protect a workforce at scale
• Meaningful safety is a spectrum of learning events
• Video Hazards capture non-removable, inherent hazards that can cause harm
• KnowledgeKeeper Safety Spectrum: Video Hazards, Video Journals
• KnowledgeKeeper visually maps your Safety Spectrum
Secure, Private 4K Video Journaling
• Video is one of the most usable forms of safety in knowledge
• Fast and accurate, nothing to write down
• Every worker can contribute to the safety of the entire workforce
• Capture accurate, task level work while work is done
• Capture Work as Done NOT Work as Imagined
• Capture "trial and error" knowledge from every experience level
• Edit in 4K before upload using iMovie
• Asynchronous knowledge transfer: Watch any time, repeatedly
Mobile Video Collaboration
• Up and Down vote if a video hazard or video journal is helpful
• Invite a person or a group to review the video
• Flag A Concern
• Watch List and Save for offline playback when a network is not available
• Video collaboration identifies improvement opportunities before they become SIFs or costly production miscues
• Share, Publish and Approve workflow with notifications
• Publish video journals to Library of Catalogs managed by company Specialists
• A Library of task based videos enables an organization to learn from mistakes
• ME: My private video journals
• US: Sharing for instant collaboration in Find a Video and In the Vicinity
• Library: Publish to a Library catalog for approval by catalog specialist
Create Private Communities of Practice (CoPs)
• Non-Company User Support (contractors)
• Sub Account Support (+99 business units or customer accounts)
• Share your best work on the big screen in HD withKnowledgeKeeper for TVOS
• Pipe in situational awareness from the field to the dispatch center
Made for Business
• Secure, private login and self service password retrieval
• Role Based Access (AAP, Instructor, Specialist)
• Powerful in-App user administration
• Priority in-App Support
KnowledgeKeeper enables safety coaches to work at scale and remotely communicate with everyone in a work force. Not just the training folks or compliance, but every craftsman from top performers to newly hired apprentices can quickly use KnowledgeKeeper on their mobile, wearable and TV devices to capture, edit, upload and collaborate. Field service teams can transfer their perishable knowledge as a normal part of day to day work flow without having to write anything down. Using KnowledgeKeeper to visually learn from one another and for the organization to learn from its past mistakes is the core of meaningful safety.
KnowledgeKeeper's location based safety goes beyond required compliance by enabling a work force to rapidly map videos of inherent hazards and first hand safety knowledge that they use every day to execute critical tasks safely. This rapid transfer of safety and technical knowledge creates a shared level of safety across the organization as a whole from the CEO to the last apprentice hired.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
• Support for iOS 14
• Support for Dark Mode
• Collaboration: Helpfuls are now Up & Down Voted
• Home: Popular Video Journals are now Helpful Video Journals
• Context Menus: Goodbye Force Touch, Hello Long Press!
• NEW Status Bar: New indicators for resolution [4K] and geolocation [Loc]
• NEW Introducing "Safety Spectrum" with Video Hazards & Video Journals
• In-The-Vin map has been redesigned to visually map the Safety Spectrum
• Upload: Choose uploaded video to be: Hazard or Journal
• Upload: Privacy Levels are Auto set: Me (private), Shared, Published
• Fixed Bug: iOS 13+ videos stored in iCloud are now correctly downloaded
• Fixed Bug: Us: Company Groups: Swipe left actions are now working correctly again
• Other Bug Fixes & Performance Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Always learning something new
It’s like Tom and the team have thought of everything! Everyday I learn a new way to use this amazing tool!
Even I can do it!!!!!
This is an outstanding app that allows me and our company to share information in video formate. What a great way to capture video of skill,knowledge, hazards and Geo location all on an app that I can share!!!!! It is extremely easy to use. Awesome!!!!!
App Hits the Mark
Great way to reach our audience and to have fun doing it. The app is capable without complication. We are looking forward to extended use. Thanks for the platform.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OPCON TECHNOLOGIES INC
- 15.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2020 OpCon Technologies Inc. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.