Defend the galaxy with Kosmik Revenge, the fast paced space shooter, inspired from classic shoot'em up and updated with challenges, social features and advanced graphics now on your fingertips
From the press reviews:
(...) Cleverly reintegrated into its core gameplay creates an imaginative new scenario that will feel both novel and familiar to the veteran arcade gamer.
(...) delightful visual spectacle (…)
(...) fantastic soundtrack and audio work (…)
(...) will satisfy even the most jaded of old school gamers
Fight a countless number of enemies, make your way in asteroid field to collect resources, fight huge bosses with unpredictable behaviour.
Be amazed by HD definition graphics, high quality music and voices.
Upgrade your ship with many upgrades, power up with in game resources only.
• Shoot hordes of hostile space ships out, play classic games and two different daily challenges.
• Full HD high-dpi graphics with high end effects like motion blur, image post processing, accelerometer 3D parallax, screen shaking and more.
• Destroy asteroids and collect resources for upgrading your ship and power-ups including bullet time mode, multi-ways shot, and much more.
• Play with keyboard, or mouse or even with a compatible joystick.
• 8 waves of 5 stages, with increasing difficulty.
• Online social features with Game Center : Reach the top scores, overtake you friends and watch their progression.
• Exclusive macOS features like Game Center with leaderboard and achievements, Game controllers support
Requires macOS 10.11 and Metal support.
Support for macOS 10.3.
Improved font rendering for latin languages.
Improved performance and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve only got to play this for a short bit so far but what I’ve seen/played, this is awesome! It’s nice to see a game that isn’t hundreds of megabytes and runs smoothly. I wish more developers would take time to optimize their games and/or apps. Anyways, if you’re looking for an arcade space shooter with nice graphics and effects, you’ll love this!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stephane Denis
- 56.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014, 2019 realtech VR. All Rights Reserved. realtech VR, the realtech VR logo and Kosmik Revenge are trademarks of realtech VR in the US and/or other countries.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.