Kraken Pro delivers all the security & features you love about the exchange, in a sleek mobile-first design for advanced crypto trading, staking and funding on-the-go.
WHY CHOOSE PRO?
• On-the-go deposits and withdrawals
• Fees as low as 0%
• Stake your crypto assets to earn rewards
• Consistently rated the most secure exchange by 3rd parties
• More than 115 cryptocurrencies to choose across over 400 markets
• 24/7/365 global customer support
• Advanced trading tools with an easy-to-use interface
• Deep liquidity across all markets
IN-APP CRYPTO STAKING
• Stake and unstake in three easy steps
• Earn rewards on a broad range of assets
• Get paid weekly
• Easily track your staked balances and rewards on-the-go.
400+ LIVE CRYPTO MARKETS
• Blazing fast websockets and real-time price updates
• Multiple charting and order book display options
• Intuitive depth chart and recent trade history
• Colorized sparklines and change% over time for each currency
ADVANCED TRADING FEATURES
• Go long or short on 40 different cryptos, a total 108 pairs
• Margin trade up to 5x
• Open and close your positions in bulk with just one tap
• Advanced order types and conditional close parameters to automatically set a stop loss or take profit on any position
• Set start and expiry times to customize when your orders are placed or cancelled
• Custom fee payment options allow you to pay in fiat or crypto for each order
ORDER, TRADE AND FUNDING HISTORY
• Complete history of all orders, trades, positions, deposits and withdrawals
• Visualize your past trades or current open orders directly on the chart
• View current balances for each asset, in your preferred quote currency
USABILITY AND DESIGN
• Built by traders, for traders - with a mobile-first design aesthetic
• Elegant market selection via interactive base currency modules
• Extensive testing to achieve highly intuitive navigation & info architecture
• Sets a new standard in simplicity of design for such advanced trading functionality
With 400+ cryptocurrency markets to choose from, we have one of the largest selections of assets to buy, sell and trade, including:
Bitcoin (BTC/XBT), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Dogecoin (DOGE/XDG), Tether (USDT), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Monero (XMR), Dash, Siacoin (SC), Chainlink (LINK), Cosmos (ATOM), EOS, Tezos (XTZ), Zcash (ZEC), Stellar (XLM), Ethereum Classic (ETC), QTUM, Basic Attention Token (BAT), Cardano (ADA), Waves, ICON (ICX), Gnosis (GNO), Dai, WaterMelon (MLN), Nano, Augur (REP), Lisk (LSK), OmiseGo (OMG), PAX Gold (PAXG)
Not investment advice. Crypto trading involves risk of loss.
Trading crypto should be easy so here’s an update with some improvements to make your experience a bit better.
Ratings and Reviews
Probably the best app that people from the US can use. Much better than Coinbase, though Coinbase’s offerings are improving. Not nearly as good as real Binance or Kucoin. Much better than the crappy US version of Binance or FTX. For someone from the US, this is probably the best out of the bad options since we have a government that is trying to stifle financial innovation and an SEC head that doesn’t know crypto from a hole in the ground. The worst part of this app is that the good crypto isn’t available like CFG and GLMR. But that’s more Gensler’s fault than Kraken. Maybe someday the US Goverment will wake up and realize that the decentralized economy will happen with or without us and, basically, we are going to get left in the dust while all the opportunities materialize in other countries. If we had some reasonable laws that gave Americans access to the deepest liquidity and lifted restrictions on airdrops and other financial opportunities, at least for accredited investors at the bare minimum, then that only gives us a chance of success in the new economy, not even a guarantee, just a fighting chance instead of no chance at all. The US cannot stop crypto, they can only make sure that all the best crypto opportunities happen to non-Americans and make sure that Americans are neither competitive nor successful.
Developer Response ,
Hi 👋 , and thank you for leaving us a 5 🌟 review! We are glad that you are enjoying our services. If you need anything, always feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy trading, Kraken 🐙 P.S. - Don't forget to keep your Kraken account safe by using our available 2FA options.
I’ve left the Stone Age
The app and the trading section or the website are great. I moved to this exchange because it has overall almost all the coins I want. Very user friendly interface and has 2FA support. Fees are not the best but also not the worst on the market. They are middle of the road. I’ll leave what exchange I came from undisclosed. Reason it’s not a 5 star review: 1. No direct transfer. Only offers wire or coin transfers. Really would like this implemented. 2. The website (not trading section) could be organized a little more to asset management, etc. The trading page is great though with allot of customization options. Honestly this is not a big deal as the app is very good. Enhancement suggestions: 1. Widget support. Would be nice to have a favorites widget in the app. 2. iPad native app: Would be nice but not a big deal as you can just favorite the trading page on safari to your Home Screen and it serves pretty much as a native app.
Developer Response ,
Hello Slain, we have just added the widget feature to our app! Simply update to the recent version (v2.1) and now you will be able to see the market prices of the assets on your watchlist at the home screen. Let us know what you think! If you need anything, always feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Best, Kraken
Stick to Coinbase if your portfolio is less than $10k.
I really WANT to like Kraken. But it’s really only for serious traders with a larger portfolio. I wanted to switch from Coinbase after reading reviews and exploring the website. I thought I did my homework but I can’t help but feel misled by Kraken’s fantastic marketing. The KYC and AML process is painful - it took a week to have my account verified (but I get the importance of this for customers in the USA considering the large deposit limits). You can only deposit USD via wire transfer. So that’s a 1-3 day waiting period and $25+ charge from your bank, and then another $5 from Kraken. I guess I assumed that Kraken would allow ACH/EFT deposits like Coinbase. The app is pretty good overall, and so is the desktop website. There’s a lot to like here. I would like to think that as I grow my portfolio and fall deeper into the rabbit hole of crypto, I will get more use out of Kraken. But for now, being somewhat new to the space, its not for me.
If you’re not a serious trader with a larger portfolio, stick to something more suitable for beginners like Coinbase. Beginners and retail investors with less than $10k will likely be disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Hello Jasper, thank you very much for your valuable feedback! We will take your suggestions into account and will keep improving the app and overall user experience, incl. verification processing times. Best, Kraken
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Payward, Inc.
- 91.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Payward, Inc.