LadioCast is a software running on Mac OS X to stream digital audio such as Internet radio program. It has the following features:
* Icecast, RTMP and SHOUTcast audio source streaming.
* Ability to transmit audio streaming to multiple servers simultaneously.
* Supporting Ogg Vorbis, MP3, AAC, HE-AAC, Ogg Opus and Ogg PCM encoding formats.
* Equipped a 4in/4out/4bus audio mixer routing audio data from input devices to output devices flexibly.
* Controllable connection events by AppleScript.
* SSL supported.
• Removed the ability to pan input stereo channels.
• Enabled to map any input channel of multi-channel audio devices into stereo.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Application in FREE
I started using it to broadcast to SHOUTcast & Icecast. This app is great, I am so happy to found this application available for FREE and thanks to the developer.
Additional Request: Add a sound device when install this software, so this device can use to sound routing(We can avoid using Soundflower or BlackHole). Bring a way to capture system sound from directly from app like iTunes, browser Etc.
Downloaded Ladiocast. Opened it. A day later I’m working on some digital recordings and an option for “Audiojingle” shows up in my Sound Preferences system pane. What is this? I can’t find an adequate answer. Etrecheck says it’s probably harmless, but some have found it to be causing errors on their Macs. So I uninstalled Ladiocast. The uninstall wasn’t as easy as it could be, and I had to find the Ladiocast driver file and trash it in order to get rid of “Audiojingle". As I’m finding out “Audiojingle” is used in other sound programs. Until I know what it is I won’t be using programs tat run it.
Modification Request Inquiry
Would it possible to see LadioCast add an additional of 4 inputs making a total of 8 inputs in the application? This would be a great advantage for getting additional inputs.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.