Land Rover iGuide is a convenient way to access owner manual information for selected Land Rover models.
Enhanced by a visual search, keyword search, bookmark functionality, a library of video clips and a reference list of frequently asked questions, iGuide will help you explore the features and to explain the functionality of your Land Rover.
No login required. Just select your vehicle details and the application will download the content to your phone, so it is available when you are offline. Only videos require internet connection.
We’ve been making improvements to the functionality and adding new features to iGuide.
• New vehicle selection tool with multiple vehicles functionality making it easier to switch between vehicles.
• Addition of bookmark functionality providing easy access to favourite topics via main menu.
• New user feedback functionality added.
• Index function listing all topics alphabetically.
• Changes in visual search using easy-to-understand hotspots.
• Video library for selected models providing direct access to instructional videos.
• Improved content download process for a smoother experience when making sure the user’s manual content is always up to date.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Since the Evoque is missing, the car I'm interested in, this app is useless for me. It works though pretty well with the available models (Range Rover, Sport, Velar, Discovery). This is why I gave it two stars instead of one.
Doesn't Landrover sell the Evoque anymore? LOL
Auto start rarely works.
I didn’t by the seat warmers because my new Discovery comes with an auto start app. Except the auto start rarely works (same with CarPlay). I found if I turn-off the ATT WiFi, both CarPlay & Auto Start works better- not prefect but a lot better. This App is horrible. I’ve had Land Rovers since 2002, I’m switching to something else on my next purchase.
What Model Year?
Received an email from Land Rover congratulating me on the purchase of my MY17 Range Rover and included a link to this app. Sure would be nice if the app indicated what model years were available for download. It downloaded the only owners manual for the Range Rover which was for MY18. Nice concept... too bad it’s not a cohesive solution for previous model years. Come on Land Rover... you can do better...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.