The LEAD app equips you as a ministry or lay leader with the tools and information you need to know the story of your people so you can better disciple them — from wherever you are.
• Stay in touch with your Group members and facilitate communication and connection between them
• Keep track of who’s staying connected and who’s slipping through the cracks by easily taking attendance from your phone
• Never miss a birthday or anniversary with your group Special Days list
• Create, view, and assign Needs to give your group members opportunities to support each other and their community
• Use Calendars to see the events in your group and peruse the guest list to keep track of who is staying connected
• See and edit information about your people and their family, and contact them easily with the built-in tools
• Quickly understand a person's history and involvement in the church with the Timeline
• Get a sense of the consistency of their connection with an overview of their Serving, Attending, and Giving patterns**
• Add new people to your system with the Create Profile feature, and make sure their data is correct by importing information from your phone's Contacts and using google's address validation**
• See where there are holes in your schedule and easily fill them on the go
• Update your volunteers' statuses for real-time schedule management
• Send messages to your volunteers to keep them informed about their serving opportunities
• Use Admin Calendars to see the details of all the events happening in your church across your various campuses
• Hone in on your Group's events and see where things are happening and who is coming
• Provide quick, intentional follow-up for your people, and keep them moving along the path of discipleship
• Leave notes for people as you move them through a process so all leaders can stay informed about a person's journey
• Use Notes to share and view vital information among ministry leaders, keeping all of that important context in one place to tell a person's story
*You must have a current Church Community Builder software account in order to use this app.
** All functionality is based on your current Church Community Builder software permissions
A small update with a few fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great New Features!!
The new design and layout looks great and is visually appealing to the eyes. I’m so happy that the app can be used for the majority of CCB tasks now, instead of mostly for small groups. My only request would be the ability to view the schedule within each group; because viewing them from the schedule tab shows too many results and there is no ability to filter. Otherwise, the update is amazing!
For any church using CCB, this app is a must for its leaders!!! It has become invaluable to us. Our staff uses it all the time. Our deacons have become more efficient regarding hospital visits, etc. due to increased communication with this app. Our lay leaders are getting more and more comfortable with it-including taking attendance from the app, which helps the staff. I can’t say enough good stuff about this app and how it really makes using CCB so much easier for our leaders. Thank you!!!
Love this app!
Glad to have access to CCB via phone. Would love to have full calendar options, including seeing the entire church calendar, adding events for groups, and even the ability to add photos to events. Currently to add an event, need to do so on a computer, and it doesn't show up on the app immediately. Thankful to be able to take attendance easily with a phone or tablet. Making great progress improving the app thus far. Thank you and God bless!
- Church Community Builder, Inc
- 47.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2002-2016 Church Community Builder, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.