Learn 3500 German nouns, articles, plurals and verbs to enrich your vocabulary. Memorize most common German words. Listen pronunciation of the words. Learn with word games, phrases and word lists. Best flash card app to learn German most common vocabulary and words!
Build a daily habit of learning 5 words a day to see long term progress.
- Flip the flashcards to find out the meaning of the German words.
- Swipe right if you learned the word.
- Swipe left if you want the card to be shown again in the future.
- Listen pronunciation of the German words, verbs, phrases, articles.
- Track your progress in each level.
- Images provided in the back of the card to help you remember the words naturally. New images are being added.
- Review learned words.
- Play word games to practice in an entertaining way.
- Earn points by learning and practicing. Then unlock phrases and word lists.
- Favorite words and stats.
- Common words for all levels: A1,A2,B1,B2,C1,C2
Unlock Phrasebook and word lists for the following topics:
Days and Months
House and Furniture
- Added support for new languages.
- Fixed translation errors.
- Minor tweaks.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Only allows review starting with the word in German
Why can you not review the flash cards starting with the English side up?!!
This functionality really shouldn’t be all that hard to add.
As an English speaker, being able to come up with the correct word (not to mention article) in German is harder and a better test of whether you know the vocabulary than just knowing what them word means when you see it in German.
- Utku Uysal
- 100.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Utku Uysal
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Unlock Content $3.99
- Best Offer $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.