Wouldn't it be great if your child would enjoy learning math and spelling skills?
- Kids explore a 3D world with varied scenery and animals.
- To advance, kids master skill stones containing exercises, lectures and challenges.
- 100s of exercises use 3D graphics and novel handwriting system.
* Math and spelling, grade 1 to 3.
* Completely free. No ads.
* Interface designed specifically for young children.
* Fun 3D world for kids to explore.
* Math follows the Common Core.
* Subtitles for kids with hearing difficulties.
* Kids are in charge of their learning.
* Hundreds of lectures, challenges and lessons.
* Lessons cover 7 currencies. US$, GBP, Euro, Can$, Aus$, NZ$, SA Rand.
* Subtitles improve reading skills.
Learnia has teacher features that make it suitable for the classroom.
* Students can be managed by teachers and parents.
* Teachers can see what each student is currently doing on his/her own tablet or in a browser.
* Questions the student got stuck on, are stored and can be reviewed with the student at any time.
Grade 1, 2 and 3. Math and Spelling.
Completely FREE in classroom and at home.
Fun learning environment with 100s of hands-on exercises.
NEW reward game. Trainia. Use your engine to switch the wagons in the right order.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome for Kid
Planning to switch to paid version after some basic play. Would prefer to have a dictionary word link in the app which kids can refer to. Would love to export my lists to paid version when I buy it. Is it possible? Is there an option to add audio later to a word(editing a word). Also how to mix cases in some words(month/day names)?
Fun and educational!
Content is completely free for now, which is awesome, but I see also that the prior in-app purchases listed in the app are reasonable at 99 cents each per grade-level content. As long as it remains free and/or affordable like this (as opposed to some kind of ongoing subscription-based plan), I would recommend it!
Effective learning tool
This app has a great variety of math and spelling exercises, sure to entertain and instruct a child for many hours. The rewards within the game are compelling and motivate kids to keep working. Some of the controls are not intuitive, like dropping a red ball where the correct number choice is, but other features like handwriting recognition on other exercises is very good. Would be 5 stars if controls were smoother.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.