Join the fastest growing community of LEGO fans. Conquer cool challenges, get digital building instructions, watch fun videos, see creations from other LEGO fans, and even share your own creations. It’s all in a day of LEGO Life! A safe community built specially for boys and girls, LEGO® Life is 100% free to download and 100% fun to use.
- LEGO Life is full of fun, inspiring, awesome and cool stuff. And it’s all yours.
- Check out images of what others are building – then try them out with your own LEGO bricks!
- Share images of your genius creations.
- Get the latest LEGO news about LEGO MINECRAFT™, LEGO City, LEGO Friends and more.
Your LEGO Collection in one place!
- Scan the QR code on a LEGO instruction booklet or search for your product on the app to add your product to your digital LEGO collection.
- Build LEGO sets using Instructions PLUS*, digital building instructions that let you rotate, zoom and see your model in special ghost mode giving you an intuitive LEGO building experience.
Watch LEGO videos!
- Chill out with mini movies and webisodes from LEGO Elves, LEGO Friends, LEGO City, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes and LEGO DC Comics™ Super Heroes.
- Go behind the scenes with videos featuring LEGO sets and LEGO characters like Kai from LEGO NINJAGO.
Chat safely with the LEGO® Life Emoticon Keyboard!
- Use the LEGO Keyboard to speak a whole new fun visual language
- Communicate safely and positively with LEGO fans round the world!
Upgrade for free!
- Get a LEGO Account and sign in to become a SUPER USER on LEGO Life. You will be:
- Share your amazing LEGO builds
- Comment on all the cool stuff you see
- Save your Avatar
- Save the groups you joined
- Save your Friends list
- The LEGO Life app is free to download.
- It’s suitable from 5 years and up, but kids and tweens aged between 8-12 are likely to enjoy it the most.
- There’s no third-party advertising. LEGO marketing content and information is served, for instance LEGO news about LEGO sets and other LEGO games, in hope of inspiring children’s creative play.
- This app contains the option to enable / disable Push Notifications. Push Notifications are used to alert our users when 1) their creations have been approved by our moderators and 2) when they have received likes and comments on their creations.
The LEGO Group is dedicated to making LEGO Life safe:
- To fully enjoy the app, kids need a parent or guardian’s permission to create a LEGO Account.
- Kids use a LEGO created Nick name when commenting or liking content.
- All user comments are moderated.
- Direct chatting is not allowed
- Images revealing personally identifiable information are rejected.
As part of the LEGO Account sign-up, we will collect the following information:
- The country in which you live
- Your email address
- Date of birth
We’ll utilize your personal information to manage your account and review anonymised data to provide a safe, contextualized and excellent LEGO Life experience. You can learn more here
http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and here http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
When you upload a picture or a comment to LEGO Life, it becomes part of our app. That means it becomes the property of the LEGO Group. It also means that we own the rights to your picture, the way you have presented your model, your suggestions, comments or questions (your “Material”). The LEGO Group has the right to use your Material for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2018 The LEGO Group.
*Instructions PLUS is available for selected products only.
We have made the LEGO® Life experience even better by fixing some bugs and improving performance in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
I have to say (unlike other people) this had more than I expected. I respect the moderation system, which is great for kid-friendly apps like this. I see a lot of people asking for this, but it would be AMAZING if we could post videos. I know a lot of people do stop-motions (including me) or other LEGO-related things and it would be cool if we could share those. I am a young tween and it is very intriguing for me; being able to share builds and being able to see other people’s builds. I have another suggestion: anyone be able to post polls. I’ve seen a lot of people just asking for an answer in the comments if they want to post a poll and it’s inconvenient. It would also be nice if there were more options for avatars; me being a fan of Minecraft would enjoy being able to make Minecraft-based avatars. Not many of the current avatar options are based on an actual character (there are a lot more character-based options in the mini-doll creator and barely any in the minifigure creator). In conclusion, this app is a must-have for any young LEGO builder, or anyone in general hoping to post their creations in a family-friendly environment!
Good for young kids 🙃
I have looked through the other reviews and hope that you respond to me the same way.
Being able to share your creativity (and brag a little) is terrific! I am super glad! It is a great app if you are under ten, and still new to the social media and internet thing. A thank you to the moderators from me. Meanwhile that is not me and I’m guessing that other teen/tweens feel this way. I am a tween girl that loves regular LEGOs! Meaning not so hot on friends LEGOs. I am desperate for something a little more grown up. Such as being able to choose your own nickname, post slightly more grown up content, commenting with actual words and letters (on all posts, not just videos posted by LEGO company), and being able to post LEGO videos! I have a great stop motion video app that I use LEGOs with. It would be awesome to share them! I’m not saying get rid of the mods. Even older kids need moderation. Maybe even more for some reasons like cyber bullying and people trying to get personal info. So just a little (well, kinda big) shout out to LEGO, an older kid LL?? Pretty please 🥺
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thanks a lot for your constructive review!
Well, I'm impressed with your idea! Listening to what LEGO fans have to say helps us get better and better. We want to make sure that nothing inappropriate ends up in this app, that is why we provide a bunch of usernames and let the user choose. I'll pass on your feedback to our team.
An ok app with a lot of flaws.
I want to start by saying that this app is a great way to show the world your builds and to see other peoples builds. However, it has a few major problems. First off, the character creator has a serious lack of normal clothing and faces. It feels kinda childish when My character ends up looking like something out of a sci fi movie, when I just want to make a normal guy. Second, the comment section. You are limited to 10 characters, and you are only able to use emojis and stickers. I understand that kids use this app so censorship is an issue, but you could have moderators or a comment filter. If club penguin figured it out 10 years ago, you can definitely figure it out today. This app is intended to be a way to share creations and get peoples input on them, but they can’t even say what they feel. You are left with a stupid sticker instead. I genuinely see potential in this app being a place where builders can come together and share builds with each other, but until this communication barrier is removed, it will not be appealing to the majority of builders. This app has potential, and I expected more. I want to continue to use it, but I want it to improve if I’m to continue with it for a long time.
Developer Response ,
Hello there! Thanks a lot for your feedback. Good news for you: you can comment on posts! First you have to make sure that you are logged in. Click on the post you would like to comment on and scroll down until you can see "Say something". Once your comment is approved by LEGO moderators you will see it under the post. 😉 Regards, Lisa
- LEGO System A/S
- 553.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 The LEGO Group
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.