Make the world a fun stage for music, dance and imagination.
Discover a whole new way to play with LEGO® VIDIYO™: an exciting new music video maker that lets your kids express their passion for music, dance and play in a completely safe and positive social networking community for young creatives. Using augmented reality to bring our all-new LEGO Bandmates to life, kids can rebuild their everyday world and direct, produce and star in their very own music videos to the beat of their own imagination. A fun, interactive social network app for kids to turn screen time into creativity time, LEGO VIDIYO sets the stage for the next generation of young music creatives to be inspired, everywhere.
For kids to express their creative passions & make their own music videos!
With the LEGO VIDIYO music video maker, kids can:
- Scan their physical LEGO VIDYO minifigures and watch them dancing and performing in their music video creations
- Customize their minifigures with stylish outfits and accessories
- Assemble a collection of LEGO VIDIYO minifigures — and with lots of different characters to collect, each inspired by different music genres, they can start a cool music group of dancers, rappers, guitarists, drummers, singers and more!
- Scan and use their character’s physical special effect BeatBits to customize music video performances with special dance moves, cool music effects, colorful scenery changes, costumes — it’s all possible in our fun, music video making app!
- Choose popular music as the soundtrack for their short videos. Our partnership with Universal Music Group means there’s an ever-growing song library of up-to-date and classic titles to choose from!
- Transform real-life locations into a stage for their customized music video performances
- Use emoticons to comment on posts in the moderated social feed and find inspiration for their next performance
- Explore fun editorial content from the LEGO team
Safe, moderated, kids’ social media app for young music lovers
- Once your child has created their short music video, they can save performances on the app or share their moderated, short videos with the online community
- ALL music video uploads and comments are moderated before being shared in the community, ensuring a safe and positive experience for everyone
- Avatars and app-generated usernames keep all users anonymous and safe
- Verify your child’s account to control the actions they can perform and unlock the full LEGO VIDIYO creative experience for your child
- This short music video maker with music is brand new and free to download and use
- To take part in image and music video sharing with the community, users will need a LEGO account
- To share the first video upload in the free music video maker app, verified parental consent is required just once in the form of a one-time ID document, credit or debit card review to ensure the person verifying is an adult. Verification is totally FREE of charge. Your ID or card details will not be stored anywhere on our systems. Account verification is quick, easy and is required once
We use your personal information to manage your account and review anonymized data to provide a safe, immersive, social networking and musical play experience for kids. You can learn more here: https://www.lego.com/privacy-policy and here: https://www.lego.com/legal/notices-and-policies/terms-of-use-for-lego-apps/.
- For app support, please contact LEGO Customer Service: www.lego.com/service
- The list of compatible devices for the augmented reality avatar feature can be found at www.lego.com/service/device-guide
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2020 The LEGO Group.
L.L.A.M.A feat NeYo and Carmen de Leon - Shake!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So I was super excited when it came out and downloaded it right away but when I had logged in and tried to share it says I can’t and my mom logged in to see if she could change it and when ever she taped on the child safety thing in settings it gave her the math problem but did not let her in so now I can’t share any videos and am really up set please help
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with the app. Please confirm your device is compatible by checking: LEGO.build/VIDIYOApp-Apple. 📱 We'd also try uninstalling / reinstalling the app and closing any others you may have running in the background too. 🔃 If you're still having trouble, please get in touch at: LEGO.build/Service-Apple. 📞✉ - Jon, LEGO® Customer Service
When I first heard this app was coming out I was so happy! The day it came out I woke up early and downloaded it. Everything worked fine but when the first dance finished(the one where you make your first band and your not officially on the app yet, sort of like an intro) my screen froze and I could only see the frozen picture of how the last second of my dance looked. I repeated this multiple times after I updated my iPhone 6s+
Finally it worked. I signed into my LEGO account and it was working. I could see other people videos and everything like how it was supposed to be. After being on the app for ten minutes or so I left the app to play outside. When I can back in I started the app and it was back to the welcome screen. I tried getting back in but then it kept kicking my out of the app and taking me to my home screen. Now the app just sits on my Home Screen but I did not delete it because I am giving LEGO a chance to fix it as it is a brand new app.
I will be happy to change my review if this is fixed, Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Hi there! We’re sorry you’re having a little trouble using the app. Please make sure your device meets the specs at LEGO.build/VIDIYOApp-Apple. If your device is not listed, we can't guarantee the app will work. You can also try closing apps in the background, or uninstalling and reinstalling the app. 🔎 📲 If that doesn’t do the trick, get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-Apple. - Sarah, LEGO® Customer Service
It’s meh :|
So, you see, the sets are over priced for what you get and it has WAY TO MUCH ties with “lego life”. Nice concept tho. But I think you should not have to have a LEGO® Life account to use this, because not everyone might not have a LEGO® Life account and it’s extremely hard to login. Also, make it so the kids can somewhat customize their name of their band because some of the randomly generated ones sounded kind of sexual 😬.
Because then you half to login then you have to verify by logging in and then it takes you back to the beginning and it’s an infinite loop!?!? >:[. Just, change that please
-from, an unhealthily obsessed Lego fan. (PS, PLEASE STOP WITH THE IDEA THAT THE “LLAMA BEAT BOX” WILL BE THE BEST!?!?!?) thanks (also sup morgen.)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LEGO System A/S
- 268.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 The LEGO Group
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.