- One app for all your Leica cameras
- Transfer photos from your cameras
- See every detail and check exposure
- Remote control your camera
- Manage your camera settings
LEICA FOTOS PRO
- Get the all new Leica FOTOS for iPad
- Download full DNGs from your camera
- Edit with dedicated Lightroom button
- Start and stop remote video recording
It is simpler than ever before to connect to your camera. Leica FOTOS currently supports Leica S (Typ 007), Leica SL, Leica SL2, Leica M10, Leica M10-P, Leica M10-D, Leica Q, Leica Q-P, Leica Q2, Leica CL, Leica T (Typ 701), Leica TL, Leica TL2, Leica D-Lux (Type 109), Leica D-Lux 7, Leica V-Lux, Leica V-Lux 5 and Leica C-Lux.
LEICA FOTOS PRO SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
The use of Leica FOTOS Pro Subscription product ("Pro" or "Subscription") is governed by the "Pro Terms" as follows:
- Your Subscription is for 12 months ("Subscription Period") and automatically renews for another Subscription Period after the end of each Subscription Period.
- Your Subscription may be terminated to the end of each Subscription Period at least 24h before the end of the current Subscription Period.
- Your Subscription can be managed and/or auto-renewal turned off in the Apple or Google Account settings.
- Your Subscription will be charged a fee following the free trial period to your Apple or Google Account.
Leica FOTOS supports the new Leica M10 MONOCHROM
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy enough to use when it works, but doesn't connect to the camera half the time. Have had to either reboot the phone, reset network settings, or delete the camera and re-add too many times to count. For an app that is meant to supplement a premium camera, this has a long, long way to go.
Glorified remote shutter button
Title title of my review sums up what this $50 /year app has to offer. I just received the new SL2 which by the way is Leica’s best offering to date. No disrespect to the M or S users. The SL2 camera menu has a dedicated Leica fotos tab which prompted me to purchase this app. There is no way to upload photos to the iPhone wirelessly from the SL2. The app mentions a blurb about full Lightroom mobile integration. Seriously I can’t fathom how it’s possible. Once your phone is Bluetoothed to the SL2 it it is rendered useless to do anything else (receive calls nor texts). The UI has a simple layout with no tools besides a gigantic touch shutter button which can also be used to record video. That’s it. No play No import and no links for Lightroom nor accessibility to get HELP. Since this app is a subscription service $50/year for perpetuity I d recommend buying the wired remote which sells for a one time charge of $175 and do everything this app can do and still have a functioning iPhone. I’ll try getting a refund.
Cheers and good day.
C-Lux Camera Features Eliminated
The good news is that this app was so much easier the pair with my iPhone 11 than the original C-Lux Camera app. The bad news is that you eliminated many features that the original app had such as Leica Live (camera zoom), unless I missed finding it on the new app. It seems a step backward eliminating features that were currently being used. I realized that you added digital editing with Lightroom, but you’re unfortunately competing with a stiff competition of ease of use with iPhone Pro camera and so many digital editing apps as well as wifi. I find myself photographing more with the new iPhone Pro camera than my Leica as I always have my iPhone camera on me at all times.
- Leica Camera AG
- 285.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Leica Camera AG
- In-App Purchases
- Leica FOTOS Pro $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.