Liberty Link gives you the ability to:
- Search for available resources
- Check your alert messages for overdues or holds
- View library information such as location and opening hours
- Scan ISBNs or barcodes to automatically retrieve resources from the system
- View the library's latest resources
- View and place a renewal for your loaned items.
If your library supports the following features, you can also:
- Browse the library's reading lists
- Borrow and return physical and electronic resources
- Request resources
Library settings will need to be provided by your local library, as long as they are using a Softlink system.
The latest version of Liberty Link includes the following updates:
- The app now has colour!
- Guarantor users can view and renew their ward's loans
For Library Staff:
- Cover images can be taken using the device's camera and uploaded
- Support for issue weeding
Full Release Notes are available in Softlink's support portal, under Release Notes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.