Linguan allows you to easily handle XLIFF files to edit or review translations. A typical workflow goes something like this:
1. Export XLIFF translation files using Linguan or Xcode.
2. Sent the XLIFF files to your translator as an email attachment.
1. Tap on the XLIFF email attachment and choose "Open in Linguan".
2. Review the token list source and target language content.
3. Tap a token to open the editor.
4. Tap next/previous button to move through the tokens.
5. When you're done, tap Share and mail the file back to the developer.
1. Save the update XLIFF file on your computer.
2. Use Linguan or Xcode to import the translations.
Add feature to easily find tokens which have value in the source and target languages.
Improve compatibility with crowdin service
The developer, Peer Assembly, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.