*** Thank You for Over 200,000 Downloads ***
The local Dropbox for your photos, music, and documents!
Open files stored on your Mac or PC directly with your iPhone and iPad. Want to see Local Cloud in action? Go to www.delitestudio.com/go/local-cloud-video/
Local Cloud combines the simplicity of the cloud with the protection and speed of your local network. And because it was built for businesses, it gives you the level of security and control you need. It works securely inside your firewall and uses modern encryption methods to transfer files.
Local Cloud integrates seamlessly into your home or office. No hardware required and a one-time set up that happens in seconds. Download(1) and install the free server on your Mac or PC. Don't even need administrator rights to run it.
Local Cloud is a full featured file manager with Dropbox and Google Drive integration, compatibility with File Transfer and a built-in viewer which lets you open and view virtually any file type, including documents, pictures, music, and compressed archives.
What you can do with Local Cloud:
• Open files stored on your Mac or PC directly with your iPhone and iPad.
• Store virtually any type of file on your device.
• Use the built-in viewer for common files.
• Play your music with the built-in player.
• Send files to specific third-party apps.
• Send files as email attachments.
• Choose to compress attachments on the fly before sending them via email.
• Import photos and videos from the library of the device, at full resolution and preserving Exif metadata.
• Accept any type of file from any other app.
• Browse and view the contents of ZIP, RAR, 7-ZIP, and TAR files on the fly without having to uncompress the entire archive.
• Open password-protected ZIP and RAR files.
• Create folders to organize your files.
• Print your files with AirPrint.
• Browse files and folders in your Dropbox and Google Drive without leaving Local Cloud.
• Send and receive files, folders, and clipboard in real-time over WiFi or Bluetooth(2).
Built-in viewer for:
• Documents (pdf, doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, pages, numbers, keynote, txt, htm/html, ...)
• Pictures (jpg/jpeg, png, tiff, gif, bmp, ...)
• Compressed files (zip, rar, 7z, and tar)
• Audio files (mp3, m4a, aac, wav, flac, ...)
• Video files (mov, ...)
Local Cloud is optimized for iOS 8, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Delite Studio develops high-quality native applications and delivers a great customer service. Do you enjoy using this app? Write a positive review. Do you need help? Let us know, we will do everything to help you.
(1) Available on www.delitestudio.com/app/local-cloud
(2) Bluetooth can be used only between iOS devices.
(3) Available on www.delitestudio.com/app/file-storage/
(4) Available on www.delitestudio.com/file-transfer/
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
We've redesigned Local Cloud to make it even more beautiful, fast, and easy to use.
Enjoy the new update? Please write a review. And if you've got any ideas on how we can keep improving our app, we're all ears. Drop us a line through the page "Contact" at www.delitestudio.com.
Ratings and Reviews
I've been looking for an Air Video for files kind of app for ages, and this is very close to that. It's easy to set up, links to my iPad with minimal effort, and I was able to pull files over wifi without having to fiddle with iTunes or cables. There's only one thing I'm hoping for in the future, and that's to be able to set more than one shared folder. I've got things I want to get at stored all over my hard drive, and while one folder serves most of my needs, one or two more would pretty well take care of everything I'd ever need. I don't think the app should only get four stars for that, because it still does exactly what it's supposed to do, and it does it extremely well, so five stars it is. Thanks!
Best app out there. Able to play FLAC files
This app is so easy to use. All the bad reviews that this app received are from people that do not know how to use this app. I love how simple and clean this app looks. THIS APP SUPPORTS FLAC FILES! I love that. I do not use Apple's stock music app anymore because this app is my new file transfer and music player.
I would like to recommend one button to activate the file transfer process, instead of hitting 'edit' and then 'import from other device'. Make it one button that can be accessed easily.
Overall this app is the best and I can't wait for updates and improvements.
Great solution for iOS file transfer
I've tried several apps that promise to transfer files easily; local cloud is the easiest and is the only one that does not store your files online at a server not under your control. If you want security of your files during file transfer or sharing, this app is it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Delite Studio S.r.l.
- 54.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 - 2017 Delite Studio S.r.l.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.