• With it, you can lock and manage your private photos, videos, text messages, voice recordings, notes, documents and other files very easily!
• With it, you can store and view PDF, Text(can be created and edited), PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Html, Pages, Key, Numbers and play music very simply!
• With it, you can do more things in one app and manage your life better!
• Support subfolders
• Hide folders
• Create, Cut, Copy, Delete, Rename, Search folders
• Multiple folders can be handled at a time
• Add photos, videos from computer, camera or photo library
• Create audio files from recorder or computer
• Create note of txt format or import any file from computer
• Sort by Date, Type, Name, Size, Ascending or Descending(click again to switch)
• Cut, Copy, Delete, Rename, Search, Hide files
• Multiple files can be handled at a time
Support Viewing many file formats
• Photo: jpg, png, bmp, gif, tif, tiff, jpeg
• Video: mov, mp4, m4v, mpv
• Audio: mp3, aiff, wav
• Document: pdf, doc, ppt, xls, txt, rtf, html, pages, key, numbers...
• You can lock any category/user with passwords
• With only one password, you can easily lock or unlock any folder
• With the password of the current user, you can hide or show any folder/file
• The Q&A for password resetting can be added or modified optionally
Communicate with computer
• Wi-Fi web access for download and upload. Support viewing files on browser and uploading multiple files at a time
• USB Import/Export multiple files/folders from/to iTunes File Sharing
• You can store any file you like, the importing files will be sorted automatically into 4 kinds: "Photo, Video, Audio, File"
• The exporting files/folders will be merged into one folder called "Export" in iTunes. For security reason, they will be moved back to app once you stop exporting
• Import/Export multiple files/folders from/to iTunes in current directory simply
Manage users/categories and decoy users
• Create, delete, edit users/categories or decoy users
• Provide a public account to share your data between users/categories, you can see a public folder in each category/user
• Provide decoy accounts to conceal your privacy for further protection. You can set passwords for Admin or the other users. If you are forced to open this app in some case, the decoy accounts for Admin is a good way to hide your real private files. Click Admin account and enter the decoy passwords, which will guide app to display your decoy database(different from Admin's) only. So you don't have to worry about snoopers.
• File name, size, type, modify date, create date, duration
• Send files/folders via email
• Send photos via MMS
• Export photos/videos to photo library
• Export files/folders to computer
• Multiple files/folders can be handled at a time
• Support, dot lock, password lock & Touch ID
• Two interface modes: Grid and Table
• Photo Slide Show, support background music and transition mode
• Support Pinch and Double Tap to zoom
• You can slide to set the background images while recording sound and reset them for any audio file
• LongPress to enter folder while editing in Grid View
• Files/Folders can be transferred between users
• Support continuous shooting
• Support setting colorful background images for notes
• Support Retina Display totally
• Support sliding to view the next or previous one in “Picture, Audio, File” functions
• All of your data in this app is stored only in your device. We don't access or store your privacy.
• email@example.com; facebook.com/setnul; twitter.com/setnul
• To help us improve, please leave a review here. Thank you very much!
• Bug fixes & stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I created a folder, and stored important files. After not using the app for sometime as I thought I had lost it completely, (found out the icon was changed from a calculator to an umbrella, without any notice or warning, and a couple of days ago, the icon was changed again to some kind of a shield). Tried to open my folder and realized I’d forgotten the password. I followed the instructions in the app to recover the password, but the app keeps asking for the forgotten password. The developer offers some “help”, so I eMailed him -three times - asking for help, but he just won’t reply.
I’m deleting the app, since I consider my documents lost already. So much for support!
No GIFs and no hidden cloud
Overall decent app, but comes up short and needs some work. At first, I really liked it. I like that I can categorize and sort my files by different criteria, and I love that I can back up my files on the cloud (this was the biggest issue with the previous app I used, since I lost a ton of stuff when my phone was stolen). However, I set up a “decoy password” so that someone could log in and only see what is in that vault, but the items in cloud storage on the main vault still appear in that vault, which defeats the purpose for hiding them in the first place. Also, GIF files do not show an animated preview, only a still shot of the beginning of the GIF. The cloud not remaining hidden puts it on par with the previous app I used, with the bonus of more sorting options, but the cloud was one of the big reasons I selected this app. Between that and not being able to view GIFs, I’m going to have to seek out another app or go back to the one I was using before.
Awesome app for backing up and protecting files and pics you don’t want others to see. I especially enjoy the filters it has to allow me to organize my photos by size (and other options) so that I can go through them and delete any unwanted duplicates.
The only feature that is not available that I would’ve liked to see is when selecting photos from my camera roll that I can drag my finger to select instead of tapping each photo. With a large amount of photos, this could be time consuming and monotonous.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.