LogTen is the most advanced pilot logbook for iOS, used by over 100,000 pilots world wide to track flight time, currency, endorsements, duty, rest, BFRs and more.
“Super easy to use and quick setup. Huge time saver, whether for certification, insurance, tax or job apps. LogTen will easily save you 15 to 20 hours of agony every year. And if you have any questions, they offer great, unlimited support.”
- Free while in training, or just try it out: no subscription required until you have more than 250 hours of total flight time
- Lightning fast data entry with the all new ‘Fly Now’ feature
- Keep all your devices in sync via iCloud
- Industry first Dynamic Time Loupe™ - see all dynamic currencies and limits at any moment in time including rest and flight duty periods for FAR 117
- Import airline schedules with RosterBuster
- Easy and professional PDF printing of over 100 different reports right on your device
- One tap access to key analytics pilots need like Multi-Engine, Turbine, PIC, SIC, and Total Instrument time
- Automatic GPS detection of nearest landing facilities
LogTen is the leading international pilot logbook platform for all your Apple devices. It is the tool of choice for pilots in nearly 200 countries, and every major airline. From glider pilots to Gulfstream pilots, and from Apache pilots to airline pilots, whether you've got 10 hours or 10,000, LogTen is designed to be completely customizable for your type of flying, country, region, or company so you can track exactly what you need.
LogTen on iOS gives you unmatched capabilities on the go, whether you're using iPad, iPhone, iPod or all of the above. Add, review and update Flights, Aircraft, Aircraft Types, Places, Trips, People and Certificates. Generate incredible reports from basic summaries to complete logbooks, then email PDFs or print right from your device!
LogTen is available for all your Apple devices and is easily kept in sync through the cloud.
**Radar Tab Puts You in Control**
- The new Dynamic Time Loupe™ allows you to quickly scroll backwards and forwards in time. Quickly identify issues with rest, duty or flight duty period limits before they happen, including complex rest and duty regulations such as FAR117 in the USA.
And for GA pilots, confirm you'll be current for that flight you're planning three weeks from now with a swipe.
With LogTen's powerful Smart Groups to filter your time however you want, you can track anything about your flying, from how much tailwheel time you have to when the last time Joe Smith was the relief pilot on your Dubai trip.
As part of our goal to help more pilots succeed, we offer the LogTen service completely free until you have logged more than 250 hours of total time! This means most pilots don't need a subscription until they're well on their way to a commercial pilot's license.
An annual subscription to the LogTen Service provides access to Coradine's professional system for managing all your flights, duties, and certificates, the ability to add unlimited new entries, and effortlessly sync your logbook between all your devices.
You always get updates, and you always get full access to your data, where you can view, edit, generate reports, export, and print.
Price may vary by location (see pricing under Top in App Purchases, or right in the App in the Store section of Settings). Your subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renew is disabled beforehand. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be disabled by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
** New Feature - iOS **
iOS Widgets - Pilots can now use widgets to monitor vital information directly from their home screens on iOS devices. Choose to display: next flight, currencies, limits, certificates, or information from any smart group.
** New Feature - Mac **
Pilots can now have LogTen automatically estimate duty times. LogTen will predict duty periods and automatically add approximate Duty and FDP times based on your preferred offsets (e.g. 45 minutes before departure, 15 minutes after arrival) to a selection of flights, or when importing a file or schedule. NOTE: Pilots should ensure to manually update estimated duty times with actuals.
== Core ==
- Updated Types and Places database
- Jeppesen Professional European Logbook Report has been updated to now have 18 lines per page instead of 17
- Resolved an issue where hours decimal time could lose precision; decimal hours will retain precision as entered
- Aircraft Type Simple Report converted to a paged format
- Resolved an issue with PF/PM mapping in the DCGA Simululator A4 report
- Improved performance and reliability
- "NOTAMs" has been changed to "Notices" to be more inclusive of all pilots
- References to "LogTen Pro" have been changed to "LogTen" to avoid subscription tier confusion
== iOS ==
- FAR117 header now supports timezones that are offset from UTC by partial hours
- FAR117 header now shows acclimation properly for locations over 60 degrees away
- Numerous improvements to the FAR117 header to make the display more consistent with the rest of LogTen
- Date pickers in Trips now expand enough to display the time field
== Mac ==
- Resolved display and compatibility issues on macOS 11
- Updated link to FAA N-Number registry
- Resolved issues in the Austrian Airlines, Star Air, and Alaska Airlines Schedule Importers
- Resolved an issue where enabling the "Pilot Count" field could result in a loss of search bar function
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using LogTen since 2013 and have absolutely loved it. I used it for about a year before it turned to a subscription based product which I was upset because I had to re-buy the app since the old version was not being updated AND pay however much it was to have it for a year. I contacted them and asked if there was anything they can do to help me out since I recently bought the old app then came out with ‘X’. They were able to throw in a year for free which I thought was very nice of them. Afterwards I bought the 3 year subscription so I wouldn’t have to worry about it for a while. That’s when I thought it was worth it. Now with the prices going up every year, I’m slowly starting to dislike it. It really is an amazing app, with awesome customizations and a lot of different ways to import and export schedules. It really has made tracking time A LOT easier. I just wish their payment system can go down a bit. I would hate to get another app in the future.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that you are happy with LogTen Pro and it's customization features. I do appreciate your comments regarding the subscription pricing. While the shift over to the subscription model almost 4 years ago now was painful for some, we've tried hard to keep the prices reasonable. The annual subscription covers multiple full time engineers and support staff who work hard to ensure LogTen Pro is the best professional logbook on the market. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team to make sure you are receiving the best deal possible on the annual plan - help.coradine.com. All the best, Team Coradine
I have been a custom of log ten since 2005. The software has been great and the ability to upgrade when I felt like the features would be of value, which was most of the time. However, the new subscription model is absolutely ridiculous. To pay $100 a year just to be able to use software that does not change or have any information that the company must constantly update such as maps or airport data like foreflight is absurd. I use to recommend logten to all the instructors I work with and all of the students where I work, which is in excess of 400, especially bc of the ability to sign flights, but I will now be finding a new logbook to use and recommend.
Edit: As if it wasn’t bad enough before at nearly $100 a year with the Mac version being free to use if you purchased the app. Now they have removed that as well and increased the price again to $130 a year. The developer responds with they have a fantastic suppose team and always adding new features but should I really have to pay more for night mode, a feature that is it even needed, also if the software worked as it was suppose to there wouldn’t need to be any “service” always there to help. Im love technology but these people are what criminals look like in the tech era. I will be switching to Pilot Pro. One time $40 app and free web app with all the same features.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thanks very much for the feedback. We really appreciate that you've been a long time customer. I can assure you that we have a team of engineers working full time to update LogTen Pro with new features. Most recently we added night mode, share everything and schedule import for iOS ... we're constantly working on LogTen and have a fantastic support team helping customers with any questions they have. The pricing reflects the professional software that LogTen Pro is and in fact the average annual cost of owning LogTen Pro is almost identical to what it was ten years ago. We are, as always, at your service.
My go to logbook...
I've been using Coridine's product for several years now. I find that it works extremely well for my needs. I'm a commercial pilot that flies privately. I log 250+ hours per year and every one of them is detailed in LogTenPro on an iPhone 7. I also use the software on an iPad. I keep details of the flight times, flight conditions, passengers, approaches, business use, training flights, etc. I have always found the product to be reliable and stable. I've also been very happy with the ability to customize data fields and the UI. I've had a couple of issues synching over the years but the Coridine support team have always been able to quickly solve my problem. Most importantly, I have NEVER lost any data. I'm a die hard Apple user and in my opinion, there's no better log book on Apple iOS. In fact, I'm also a die hard Foreflight user and even though the Foreflight log book is now bundled and data can be imported to it, there's no way I'm switching.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much P210Driver - so happy to hear LogTen is your 'go to' logbook :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coradine Aviation Systems
- 112.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Coradine Aviation Systems, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Founder Basic $74.99
- Founder Basic $9.99
- Basic $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.