*The hottest 'Food & Drink' guide top-ranked by the UK App Store *
*The most up-to-date guide on the London coffee scene*
This is the most popular and ultimate guide to the best independent coffee shops in London - the huge 'third-wave' of independent outlets having made the city a coffee flagship. The Coffee(In)Touch Guide includes only London’s finest independent coffee shops, coffee houses and cafes, all serving locally roasted premium-quality specialty coffee. Their serious approach to coffee making is pushing back against the chains, creating a superb London coffee culture.
Coffee lovers, be they local aficionados or coffee-starved tourists, will benefit from the guide’s handpicked selection of venues. All Coffee(In)Touch cafés are personally selected by a panel of experts, who pick out hidden gems and create comprehensive profiles of each, singling out key features.
The guide database is continually refreshed as experts re-review and seek out the new. Evaluating factors such as coffee quality, dessert quality, food quality and atmosphere, they have built up a highly descriptive coffee map of London.
Coffee(In)Touch Guide highlights:
* The app is completely offline and does not require internet connection to view maps, coffee shop profiles, lists and ratings
* Database is guaranteed to be up-to-date and dynamic with instant data update notifications within the app
* Map view or list view clearly show nearby cafes that are open at that time
* Coffee shops can be compared in a unique way: like a deck of cards that can be shuffled, spread out or viewed as a list
* Enhanced search functionality includes search by café name, postal code, address, closest tube station, attraction or London district
* Sort by length of time to travel to cafe, top rated, coffee quality and dessert quality
* Top 25 coffee houses expertly selected and updated regularly in response to ratings and reviews
* Detailed profiles show name, address, phone number that can be instantly dialled, opening hours, Wi-Fi availability, map location, professional photos, expert roundup and ratings
* Submit reviews, rate coffee shops and take photos — all within the app
1. Updated coffee shop databases
2. Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Better then maps
This app is great, and defiantly better then simply searching "coffee shop" in the built in map app because it offers a more refined selection plus ratings. The overall look and feel of this app is also great and easy to use.
London Coffeehouse map and guide.
This is a very professional and nicely done guide of the popular coffeehouses and pastry houses of London. It includes, searching and sorting, favorites selections, top 25, a star rating system based on consumer reviews, detailed information and photos of each location, and even lets you easily know if the place is currently open! A nice map will show you the specific location of the coffee/pastry house you’re looking for. The interface is very clean and user friendly. This app is great for newcomers living in London, longtime residents, or even tourists visiting for a short time. I can definitely recommend this interactive guide to anyone in the area or planning to visit.
If I actually had plans to go to London and if I actually liked coffee this would be an awesome app. Lets you see which shops are open and which are closed. Has nice reviews and descriptions of each shop with pictures. Very nice little guide app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.