An atmospheric puzzle game that’s as delicate as it is demanding.
Ride a dragon, drift across the gentle sea, climb a stairway to the heavens — follow the fairies and experience a marvelous journey through a fantastic moonlit world. Help the princess complete challenges and explore a magical dream filled with mysteries and wonder.
- Deep dream world with multiple levels of increasing difficulty
- Variety of puzzle types, including brain teasers, single-swipe, and unique challenges
- Elaborate and distinctive music with an original score
- Unique art aesthetics evoke a sense of mystery and solitude
Keep in touch & follow the fun:
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Add support for ios 9.0.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Very pretty ART GAME
Mostly the game is simple pattern matching and some trial & error.
Extremely easy to complete.
Very short, pretty much no story, just a "magical girl" doing nonsense stuff because of goading by magic pattern-match flowers. Watch the scenery and you will have all the patterns presented to you mostly clearly by deduction. There is a tricky spot at the next to last level where you have to hit blocks together as they move using "9" shapes to continue, but that was easy. The dragon ride is old-school "restart from the beginning" stuff if you goof. The very last pattern can be discovered by simple trial & error elimination.
Not bad though for a short ART GAME with no real story (magic girl does things -- we never learn about her or her time or her land -- so it boils down to assisting a complete stranger to do things and go places which is about the baseline description of "Furniture Moving Job").
Beautiful and peaceful
This is a very serene game; music and images are beautiful. It has a very similar feel to Monument Valley, in many ways. It is a very simple puzzle-solving game, but more so than that it is a guided story.
The story is not always clear, and it has, in some places, a slightly unpolished feel to it. But, it gives you as many tries as you need to figure it out (if you look carefully and closely you will see the patterns you need to trace - just use your eyes), it's free, it is a small and simple game with no ads, IAP, or other distractions (not even settings), yet I was intrigued enough to see it through to the end.
If you're looking for a fast-paced action-packed game, this isn't it. If you like peaceful journeys that tell a story, however enigmatic or short, you have absolutely nothing to lose by downloading and trying this game.
AMAZING!!!! let me tell you why.
**this review is not an ad, nor is it promotion for the game. i am a real person and i played this game and i loved it sm. please read my review**
1) the art in this game is VERY good. very very nice and pretty.
2) it has a cute story but it still involves moderately challenging puzzles
3) it works your brain in ways that you would not expect it to, and it leaves a lot unexplained so that you can figure it out on your own
4) the game is an experience in itself, from the animations to the gameplay to the storyline. i do recommend
5) it's simply magical. in both the concept of the girl being connected to the light and the moon and presumably the flowers, to the idea that the puzzles you are doing are connected to the world around her. everything has a purpose.
anyways, i highly HIGHLY recommend this game.
the only downside is that it's a fairly short game, and there is no hint option for those who do not understand how to solve the puzzles. if you do need assistance, you can look online (but i recommend pushing through and figuring it out yourself because you'll feel better about it)
i hope you all have fun playing, i sure did. Happy puzzling!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hong Kong Netease Interactive Entertainment Limited
- 138.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright @2015 NetEase Information Technology Corporation