The Safest Way To Buy And Sell Magic Cards.
Mage is a real-time 'bid/ask' marketplace. When a bid and ask meet, the transaction happens automagically. No counterfeits or fakes – We are the active middlemen and our experts verify every card before it's being sent to you*.
Never worry about the legitimacy of buyers or sellers – we're the middlemen.
Mage is different. Buyers connect their payment method and authorize their bids and sellers can actively "Sell Now" at the highest bid. Unlike other marketplaces where listing cards can take weeks until someone buys your stuff, Mage transactions are instant.
Our experts authenticate every expensive card that goes to our warehouse and looks out for fakes, the right condition, set and language. You're welcome.
HOW DOES BUYING WORK?
Unlike all other marketplaces like TCGplayer, Cardmarket or eBay, Mage offers two ways to buy magic cards.
- For those who can't wait to get their hands on the latest cardboard, simply click “Buy Now” on the product page to purchase the item immediately at the lowest Ask.
- If you have as much patience as the eternal Nicol Bolas, you can take the alternate route by clicking “Place a Bid”. This will send a signal to all Mage sellers with a price of your choice. When your bid matches an ask price, the transaction happens automagically. This could be a matter of seconds, minutes, or hours so sit back, relax and maybe update your price if no one is willing to take it.
HOW DOES SELLING WORK?
- You can “Sell Now” by accepting the highest active bid
- or “Place an Ask” to create a listing with your own price. Once your listed ask matches a buyer's bid, the transaction will happen automagically. (Yes, we need to use this pun over and over again. Marketing told us to.)
Stay in the loop for new update announcements?
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/magemarket
- Meme with us on TikTok: https://mtg.sc/tiktok
- Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/magemarketHQ
- or on Instagram: http://instagram.com/magemarket
Feedback, bug reports and general inquiries? Leave us a massage in the in-app chat or write us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Mage Market™ is a registered trademark of Mage App Inc. Mage Market is unofficial Fan Content permitted under the Fan Content Policy. Not approved/endorsed by Wizards. Portions of the materials used are property of Wizards of the Coast. Magic the Gathering is a registered trademark of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Magic the Gathering and all magic images are copyright © Wizards Of The Coast, Inc.
*Authentication is currently only available in Europe. Read more about the delay here. While our mission is to fight 100% fakes on the market, there is a non-zero percent chance a fake item can slip through our process. If this occurs, we will investigate and refund immediately.
- Configurator bugfix
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.