Ever tried googling for a special pose or ask your friend to pose for your artwork? Then you should download and try Magic Poser! Magic Poser is a ground-breaking app that allows you to easily pose ANY number of 3D human art models with props in any way you want! A must-have app for drawing, manga, comics, storyboarding, character design, etc.
No need to use a wooden mannequin that is limited in its flexibility, or buy expensive 3D desktop software. Magic Poser is extremely intuitive, very affordable, and light-weight. Start creating poses within minutes for any artwork in your imagination on your mobile devices today!
A brief overview of our amazing features:
* Super easy and intuitive posing of the human by tapping on control points and dragging. Our physics engine allows you to manipulate the human model like a real doll and automatically adjusts it to the dynamic poses you want.
* Pose unlimited models and props for free! Whether it’s a simple one person pose or a complex scene with background setup, you can achieve it easily in Magic Poser!
* A myriad of models in different styles and head-to-body ratios, ranging from the realistic 1:7.5 models to the exaggerated 1:3 chibi characters. Our free and paid models include man, woman, boy, girl, super models, chibis and more in both realistic and anime style.
* Hundreds of free and premium props, ranging from desks and chairs for your anime classroom scene, to medieval shields and swords for your fantasy artwork. You can buy them with our new virtual currency, Wombat Coins!
* You can even customize your model with many hair and clothing options!
* Fine tune your pose through sliders/text inputs to achieve more precision. You can pose every joint of the human body, even every finger.
* Realistic and adjustable studio lighting, with models casting shadows on every other object.
* Besides a large collection of preset poses, you can share and import scenes that you or others created from our PoseCloud online community. No need to start from scratch, you can easily import an airplane, a car, or a whole concert scene directly into the app and start building on top of it!
* Export your finished work as png/jpg with adjustable high resolution to be used in other apps, and easily share to social media.
* Extreme perspective: With Magic Poser’s perspective tool, you can easily create more impact in your illustrations.
Please visit our website for more information: magicposer.com (http://magicposer.com/)
1. Removed sign-up from onboarding flow.
2. Optimized application size.
Ratings and Reviews
I really love this app but,
I really love this app, it’s helped me with so much of my art. I was even able to practice perspective! While I was looking through the app at first I saw that you didn’t have any trees other than tree branches and a Christmas tree. I hope sometime soon you add multiple trees, and maybe rig them so we can pose them how we like. I also saw that you only had one light source and I work on drawings that has more than one light source. It would be really cool if you added a feature to where you can add more than one light source. I also see that you don’t have any animals. It would be really useful to have a wide range of animals from house pets to exotic animals like tigers and snakes. I would also like to see in future updates a wide range of body types like if I want to make drawing with people who are skinnier or fatter. It’s kinda hard to do so when you only have one size. So for example, one character can be tall and lean while another can be short and a bit overweight.
Anyway I really do love the app, I just wish it had more features! Would I say it’s the best app for drawing? Why yes, and I hope you can make it even better!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so, so much for your kind words. Our team greatly appreciates all feedback from our users. To answer your proposed suggestions:
1. Multiple light sources will be coming in our next update. Stay tuned :)
2. Animal models will not be in our next update, but are in our list of features to add!
3. Tree props with rigging: possible, but we would need to work on the graphics side to make leaves appear better. If you have references of trees you'd like, email us!
4. Body morphs are coming in our next update. :) So you will be able to adjust realistic, anatomically accurate models to be skinny, fat, muscular, or a mix of the three!
If you ever need help or just have questions/suggestions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Great app a couple suggestions 👍🏾☺️
I love using this app and it’s super easy to use our use it because I’m kind of not the best at drawing bodies with good proportions so it’s really easy to do it with this I really appreciate how you can have so many models and shapes what for free and yeah it’s something that I really like about this app and also some thing that is probably my favorite thing is that you can get poses from other people if you can’t make it yourself which I find really helpful since I’m not really the best at moving them sometimes and I usually do simpler ones but when I do harder ones I can find them on the community tab and I kind of really like that you can export images because you know that’s how are usually draw and I can trace over the bodies. When I making characters. Now one suggestion would that be you can get something from somebody else’s seen even if it cost one that coins but you can’t edit it that would be kind of helpful but other than that there’s not really a problem I would say it’s a great app it’s easy to use and I love it would definitely suggest you get
Developer Response ,
Thank you so so much for your detailed review! We greatly appreciate it. Do you wish to see someone else's creations in our app? Or something else? Sorry, that part of your review we do not understand, and we want to make sure we do. :) You can update your review here, or clarify for us via email at email@example.com.
I absolutely love this app!
I love this app as a free utility for my art and it has helped me grow so much as an artist. As much as I love how many things are offered in the app, I would love to see a few more features! My ideas are models with different weights rather than ones with perfect physiques. I find it difficult to portray skinnier or fatter characters going off of the provided models. Adjustable bust size would also be useful for female characters with flatter chests (I find the standard female body’s chest to get in the way of the arms in certain perspective shots). I also think it would be cool if there was a simple wire skeleton model, which could be more useful for stylized art. I would also love to see some animal models, especially more complex looking animals like horses, which are a pain to draw. Another thing that would be cool is player made models available for downloading, like props and models. I’m not sure how that could be accomplished, but I know that the app has such a strong user base that it might be a possibility. Overall, I really love this app and I can’t wait to see what comes in future updates! 💖
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much! You can also email this feedback to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We definitely plan on adding body morph into the app, and a skeleton model sounds like a lot of fun! As for animal models, we are working on the skeleton and rigging for several kinds, but rest assured we are definitely working on it!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wombat Studio, Inc.
- 167.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2021 Wombat Studio, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Wombat Coin Pack  $0.99
- Magic Poser Pro Version $3.99
- Wombat Coin Pack  $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.