Mahjong Unlimited now is able to dynamically adjust difficulty of game generation engine according to players' game stats. Manual difficulty switch is also provided for individual preference.
Mahjong Unlimited is a classic but addictive matching game. The goal of the game is to clean all tiles out of the board by selecting pairs of tiles with the same drawing.
Mahjong Unlimited is able to generate almost unlimited number of games from any layout with solutions, not just shuffling tiles based on limited number of preloaded game sequence or simply randomize tiles to generate a game that may not be solvable. We guarantee that all the game generated by Mahjong Unlimited are solvable. Mahjong Unlimited's solitary game has no time limit. Just take your time and enjoy the game.
Mahjong Unlimited features:
* 100+ featured layouts.
* In-game puzzle generation, not just shuffling tiles from limited game templates.
* Game generation engine designed for both senior players and beginners, unlimited numbers of games can be produced from the same layout. You can hardly play the same game.
* It is guaranteed that all the puzzles can be solved even without shuffle.
* Shuffle function.
* Demo mode to demonstrate the solution of every puzzle.
* Undo without penalty.
* Comprehensive game stats
* Dynamic difficulty adjustment based on players' game stats.
* Easy layouts for beginners.
* "Visual aid" option to highlight free tiles.
* High quality tile/background pictures.
* Tile sets without Chinese characters.
Follow us on Facebook:
1. bug fixs
Ratings and Reviews
I tried out the Lite version and liked it enough to purchase the Unlimited version. This is a basic Mahjong, with challenge from easy to difficult. It's visually attractive, as well.
Solid core game, relaxing. Plenty of room for growth.
Nice little game to pass the time. There’s plenty of room for growth. While the various setups are essential, there’s a ways to go in the variety department. There is so much that can be done to issue challenges, change up the objective etc. CLearing the board is one objective. What about creating special tiles that are buried in the pile with a limited number of moves to uncover them? Or earning points, or having the objective of the week, and so forth. Long long way to go. What’s in the game is good though. Just keep working it.
Nice game, I like it, UI has some problems
I recognize that a lot of effort has gone into writing an application that is both relatively defect free and fun to play. GOOD JOB! However, having spent the past 3 decades testing software, every time I open a new app. I just automatically notice things. So, I offer this constructive critique.
1. Why two forms + both are modal. One form would suffice and resolve the annoying “whoops! the other form has the focus” behaviour.
2. App. should announce no tiles left via a dialog with options to Restart the game, shuffle, or continue
3. The clock gets cut off by the bounds of the form about half the time
4. The layout ratings, degree of difficulty, are useless. Some of the “Standard” are beyond “Hard”, some of the “Easy” are “Hard” to the max, some of the “Hard” are ridiculously easy. Either make the layout rating accurate or do away with it completely. My preference is to do away with it completely.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.