MMW is currently an iOS only application. Other users are advised to stay tuned for a future announcement. Please subscribe at managemywedding.com to stay up to date.
Congratulations on planning your upcoming wedding!
Manage My Wedding is an easy tool to help you keep your wedding organised and all in one location. Not only for the Bride but also the Groom and anyone else helping plan a wedding. Take advantage of the tips and suggestions along the way to make your wedding planning an enjoyable experience with less stress.
- Countdown the days until you marry.
- To Do lists broken down into what you need to organise as a priority, leading up to the wedding, the month prior, week prior, day prior, wedding day, day after and the once you return from your honeymoon.
- Tick off the To Do list as you complete tasks.
- Recommendations from Manage My Wedding as you approach each task to make that task easier to organise.
- Notes fields to save supplier’s details and any other important information.
- A full summary of expenses broken down into categories such as Bride, Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Parties and more.
- Expenses can be broken down into Essential Items and a Wish List.
- Know when you have gone over your budget.
- Complete breakdown of all Guests invited and who has responded with an RSVP.
- Guests addresses and contact details to make invites easier to send out.
- Track guests dietary requirements and allocated table numbers along with special requests.
- Import Guests details from your mobile phone.
- Share access to your account with others to help you plan your wedding.
- Be notified when other Planners make amendments to your Manage My Wedding account.
- Suggested agenda for the wedding day and day prior to the wedding. May amend the agenda to suit your big day.
- Export all your data.
Manage My Wedding is for busy people who like to stay organised and on top of their wedding planning with support along the way.
Happy Wedding Planning!
Updates have been made to the wedding planning ‘To Do’ list to give bridal couples additional support in their wedding planning journey.
Ratings and Reviews
Great, free app!
This app was so simple and easy to use. I appreciate that they didn’t have ads or want to sell me anything else. I was able to use the to-do list and stay organized for the wedding. Definitely get this if you just want a simple app that won’t try to sell you more!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time and we are so glad that you could stay organised.
Works ok, but could work on LGBT inclusivity
The interface is user-friendly, but we ran into some hiccups almost immediately in the “budget” section of the app. The budget section has tabs for “groomsmen” “groom” “bride” and “bridesmaid” and doesn’t allow you to change those tabs to make it a queer couple. When signing up for the app they list the partners as “partner 1” and “partner 2” so they thought A LITTLE BIT about being inclusive, but this thought obviously didn’t make it all the way through their interface. So now one of us has to choose to be the bride because I’ve already paid for the app 😂
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review. Congratulations on your engagement. If you hold down one of the category 'icons' they will shake like an iPhone home screen and you can delete the BRIDE icon and then add another GROOM. This feature was created so that LGBT could be inclusive. We very much support LGBT and all features in the app are changeable for this reason. It would be great if you could join our free exclusive app group on FB as we have video tutorials in the group 'units' tab that runs through each app section. You can join the group via https://www.facebook.com/groups/weddingplanningguide
I would be so grateful if you would consider more than 3 stars.
Thank you so much for choosing MMW. Yvette x
Not usable among many users
I downloaded the app. The set up looks easy to use. However I need an app where several people can use. It is the ONLY mandatory in my app options download. No problem ... you can add planners. For a fee $7.99 which you must pay if you want the planner for the wedding day as well. I pay it, I have no problem paying people for their work. It is easy to add planners, BUT they can’t download the app unless they have an Apple phone. Most of our wedding party does not. The app is worthless to me!
I try to get refund in less than 10 minutes of purchasing. It won’t be refunded. It should state on adding planners that they must be Apple users... it does not.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yvette Louise Sitters
- 35.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Manage My Wedding
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Features $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.