Manual exposure is a must-have for any landscape digital photographer. Forget about digging into reference tables and cheat sheets. With this set of the most important calculators, simply select your shooting parameters, and the app will do the rest for you!
• 8 calculators for any landscape photo you want to take.
• Built-in timer and notifications. Don't be afraid to close the app when the exposure time is long - you will be notified when the timer expires. You can always check how much time is left with our Home screen widget or Apple Watch app.
• Sets and equipment list. Organise all your equipment, and usage of the calculators will become even faster and easier.
• Items info cards. Forgot the filter thread size of your lens? Don't worry, you can always check it in your sets details.
• Teleconverters. Using teleconverter with your telephoto lens? No need in extra calculations, simply add it to your current set.
* Advanced settings such as extra filter adjustment or lens stabilisation
• Dark theme support
• ND filters: get exposure time when using one or more Neutral Density filters (also known as long exposure calculator).
• Minimum shutter speed for your handheld shots - simple but handy.
• Multiple exposures: easily calculate exposure compensation.
• Stars: will help you to capture beautiful start trails or avoid them if you are shooting still stars.
• Nightscapes: tools for those who want to shoot in the moonlight or take photos of the moon itself.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you found a bug, have a suggestion or can't add an item.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Improve notifications when the timer is done
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a better lens database
For $5 it's pretty lacking, there is not one Minolta lens either. You can request lenses via email but I wouldn't hold your breath. It should at the very least allow you to add in your lenses manually, and enter the specifications yourself if it's not in their database.
In the info section it offers links for tips for taking pictures of the moon and such, it would be much better if the tips were in-app or at the very least, the links open in Safari View Controller so it doesn't pull you out of the app.
Native iPad support would be nice as well.
But it is well designed and looks nice, unlike most other dslr guide/calculator apps. Apple Watch integration is always a plus as well.
What a joke!
Downloaded the app to try it out and every thing is locked out until you purchase it. No chance of trying it first. Don’t waste your time on this.
You have to pay for the features
Developer Response ,
In the free version you can still use our most popular calculator - ND Filter Calculator!
We will consider adding more free options.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- George Koultouridis
- 60.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 2013 © George Koultouridis