Manual exposure is a must-have for any landscape digital photographer. Forget about digging into reference tables and cheat sheets. With this set of the most important calculators, simply select your shooting parameters, and the app will do the rest for you!
• 9 calculators for any landscape photo you want to take.
• Two stylish themes for day and for the night time.
• Built-in timer and notifications. Don't be afraid to close the app when the exposure time is long - you will be notified when the timer expires.
• Notification Centre Widget (iOS8 required). Keep all your active timers only a swipe away!
• Sets and equipment list. Organise all your equipment, and usage of the calculators will become even faster and easier.
• Items info cards. Forgot the filter thread size of your lens? Don't worry, you can always check it in your “stuff” details.
• Teleconverters. Using teleconverter with your telephoto lens? No need in extra calculations, simply add it to your current set.
• ND filters: get exposure time when using one or more Neutral Density filters (also known as long exposure calculator).
• Minimum shutter speed for your handheld shots - simple but handy.
• Multiple exposures: easily calculate exposure compensation or exposure time if you are using it in combination with ND filters.
• Stars: will help you to capture beautiful start trails or avoid them if you are shooting still stars.
• Nightscapes: tools for those who want to shoot in the moonlight or take photos of the moon itself.
LIMITATIONS OF LITE VERSION:
• Only two calculators are available: "Single ND filter" and "Handheld shutter speed".
• Maximum one camera, one lens and three filters can be added to the equipment. Maximum one set can be created.
• It is not possible to run multiple timers at the same time.
• Only one timer can be saved to favorites.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you found a bug or have a suggestion.
Your feedback is very important!
- Increased stabilization adjustment range
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a better lens database
For $5 it's pretty lacking, there is not one Minolta lens either. You can request lenses via email but I wouldn't hold your breath. It should at the very least allow you to add in your lenses manually, and enter the specifications yourself if it's not in their database.
In the info section it offers links for tips for taking pictures of the moon and such, it would be much better if the tips were in-app or at the very least, the links open in Safari View Controller so it doesn't pull you out of the app.
Native iPad support would be nice as well.
But it is well designed and looks nice, unlike most other dslr guide/calculator apps. Apple Watch integration is always a plus as well.
App doesn’t work
You should be able to load your equipment but all I get is an error message telling me to check my internet connection. My internet is fine, it is the app that doesn’t work.
Can’t add any thing in to My Set
when i try to add Camera , Lenses , and ND Filter , it says “ Loading Failed check your internet connection , But nothing is wrong with my connection. So i think some thing is wrong with this fake app.
- George Koultouridis
- 88 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- 2013 © George Koultouridis
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.