From the creators of MathBoard® comes MathBoard Fractions. MathBoard Fractions is a comprehensive fractions app that will help all students master fractions easily. MathBoard Fractions consists of activities that will teach terms, provide interactive examples, quiz knowledge, as well as walk through solutions.
Activities in MathBoard Fractions include -
• Exploring proper and improper fractions
• Learning to match a fraction to a quantity
• Simplifying fractions
• Comparing fractions
• Ordering fractions
• Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
MathBoard Fractions also contains a powerful Problem Solver that will allow a student to walk through the steps needed to determine how to derive answers for -
• Simplifying Fractions
• Determining the Greatest Common Factor (GCF)
• Using the Least Common Multiple to find a Least Common Denominator (LCD)
• Using Prime Factorization to find a Least Common Denominator (LCD)
• Comparing and Ordering fractions
• Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying and Dividing fractions
MathBoard Fractions can optionally track and email a students progress for both individual activities as well as overall progress. These results can also be viewed within the Problem Solver. This is especially useful for reviewing incorrect problems.
MathBoard Fractions easily adapts to different levels of learning with its versatile settings to control -
• Maximum Value
• Denominator Range
• Use of Simplified Fractions
• Use of Common Denominators
• The inclusion of Whole Numbers
• Timed and Non-timed activities
• Multiple Choice and Student Supplied answer styles
Updated for macOS 11 (Big Sur), as well as support for Apple Silicon Macs.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PalaSoftware Inc.
- 13.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright ©2013-21 palasoftware Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.