● -50% until July 1st ●
Add math expressions to your documents just by drawing it. MathKey converts your handwriting to LaTeX, MathML or images.
● Write the math expression with your mouse or TrackPad.
● MathKey will convert your handwriting to :
- LaTeX/MathML expression for Pages, Numbers, Word and any compatible app.
- image for any other app that is compatible with images.
● When converting to an image, paste it from the pasteboard or drag-and-drop it.
● Simplified TrackPad writing : hold Space while writing with your finger.
● Customizable LaTeX, MathML and image color.
- An Internet connection is mandatory.
- Quotas may be imposed in case of abusive use.
● What's new ●
- Eraser tool : you can now erase individual strokes.
- MathML support.
- Compatible with macOS Mojave Dark Mode.
Ratings and Reviews
Works Well when it works, but "Error: Check your internet connection"
Why this app needs internet, I do not know. Maybe because it was ported from a mobile version, the devices were not powerful enough to run the conversion. It works sometimes, and it works well, it's very helpful. However the large majority of the time I get this error that renders the app useless. Also, it would be nice if they implemented inputting an image. Currently, only iPads have the ability to emulate a mouse on Macs, but I have a device that I could create .pngs or .jpegs of my drawn formulas.
The two star is for the inconsistancy, when it works I really like it. Hopefully this problem can be ironed out in a software update.
Mostly a waste of $
I purchased this app to make note-taking for my statistics class easier, but it wouldn't fully convert the first equation I tried. I attempted it at least 3-4 times, but it would only convert 1 out of the 2 p-hats in the equation.
Easy to use
Works perfect for my needs
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Nicolas Dalbard
- 4.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
English, French, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © MathKey 2018
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.