Need some inspiration? Fresh Minecraft blueprints are added every day! Recreate any of the builds block-by-block and layer-by-layer in your own Minecraft world.
Every Minecraft player would appreciate great building tools MCProApp can offer:
- Minecraft 3D/2D blueprints and maps viewer.
- Export .schematics files via Email, Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Multiple camera controls and physics options.
- Block IDs and Construction grids.
- Various blocks and layers display filters.
- Save favorite blueprints for future use and access them offline.
- Share your own creations and rate others' submissions.
- Fan fiction Stories are constantly updated and added to the App for your enjoyment.
- Circle and Sphere guides, Crafting recipes, Shape generators, Redstone simulators and 3D mini-games are just some new features that we plan to add later.
This is a re-launch of 8-year-old MCPro App. We really-really wanted an update... We had to acquire all App assets from old Developer because they stopped any support of the App. Due to the fact that old app was using iCloud and Game Center we were not able to transfer it to our Dev account. This is why MCProApp starts fresh!
And now, finally; you can transfer In-App purchases made in old App!
You will have to create MCProApp account, login in old App, Restore Purchases and click Transfer button. Log back in new MCProApp and enjoy NoMoreAds and Premium Content upgrades at no extra charge.
We are here to resurrect MCProApp from the ashes, bring it to new standards and add features that community demands. We are listening to your comments and suggestions. Please reach out to us via:
Stay tuned for more updates. Enjoy!
MCProApp is not affiliated with Mojang AB.
Bug fixes and adjustments (Trap doors orientation, textures).
Ratings and Reviews
I found a great castle from the last application, and i found it in the updated version. When i found it, i didnt wanna lose it. So i saved it. And i had to stop for a little bit. But the next time i went onto it, i went into blueprints and it crashed. Now i cant even use the application with my account. Plus, i liked the old application better because i payed for everything, but now i have to pay even more to just have what i had before. But if you can fix this, it would be the absolute best application ever. Much love.
PS: I just read some of the reviews, and the bug can be fixed easily. But my problem with this application is the actual transfer itself. Whenever i was on the old application, i was able to switch from 2d to 3d really easily. But now, i cant even use the 2d properly. All it is is just a 3d version of 2d. That kinda makes it a little aggrivating. If i wanted to do the old verson, id have to pay a little more. If you guys can fix the transfer, and make it in such a way that the features we payed for in the last version, transfer to the features in the new version. Like you guys said, you guys will be adding a redstone simulator, skinpack enablety for something like that. Ill have to pay for that. But again, if you can fix the transfer system is fixed, ill absolutely love this application. Reason why im making a second review is the fact i didnt explain it enough in the first review. But anyways. Fix it if thats possible. Much love.
Let’s start off with the blueprints. The blueprints are well made and I haven’t seen anything else like it anywhere. That is a big plus. I really love story time and that is what I like it for because there are some really creative and well made stories on this app. I really wish more stories were better quality and actually had grammar. Some look like they are written by 8 year olds. Other than that it is good. 100 days to mine I read like 5 years ago and still has been one of my favorite stories.
Export Not Working
This is a great app! The best Minecraft blueprint app I have ever seen! But, there are a couple problems with the new export feature. Since it is new, I know that there will be bugs. First, exporting via email does not work. Second, I only got the other two options (drive and dropbox) to open and work on one blueprint. On any other blueprints, you just press the button and nothing happens. Otherwise, great app!
Developer Response ,
We decided to release new Export feature despite problems on some devices. We will gather all bugs reports and fix it shortly in next updates. Thank you for your support.
- Bold Statement Productions Inc.
- 168.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Bold Statement Productions Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Content $1.99
- Pro Builder $1.99
- Ultimate Access $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.