A First Music Player without interruptive ADS
Melodista is a player for music lovers. Optimized to match cutting edge iOS user experience, integrated with the latest system technologies.
A simple Playlist system ensures that you will be able to easily access your music and arrange them in a way you like. Collect all your music from your authorized sources in one app.
Melodista player is fast and efficient.
- Create and organize folder playlists
- Import tracks from clouds and Files app
- Manage, copy, move, rename and transfer files
- Supports many audio formats
- Edit Song Picture and name
- Share with friends
- Use sleep timer at night
- Dark Mode
- All popular player controls
- Player gets updated every two weeks with new features
- Designed for iOS users, full iOS 13 and iPhone support
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I stumbled upon this app when trying to get all my mp3s into the music app, and this is the best 3rd party music app I’ve ever used. I can easily import all my music from Google Drive, and I don’t need to worry about having some ugly file browsing app to actually listen to it!
There’s just one problem, it doesn’t support iOS 13’s dark mode, and also it doesn’t have any 3D Touch actions to hear songs without opening the app.
I also have a suggestion: A web player. Many people use multiple devices to work , often switching from one to another, and it would be nice if you could listen to music while your phone was charging, and an easy solution is to simply add a web player to the website.
Your app is just perfect the way it replicates the Stock Music App, but with the ability to import songs from the Files App, which is insane!
But there’s 2 more, but small and not so important things you can add, which are changing the album name, as well as displaying the album name on the app music player and lockscreen music player interfaces. Other than those 2 features, the app is great. Thank you
I have used it for a couple of weeks, and the result was not that good actually. I usually listen to music when I go to the gym, but weirdly enough, there were many times when I was listening to my playlist, and it played like 2 songs and the second one just finishes playing, the 3rd would just play, but with no sound whatsoever. But if I try playing the next songs, they play perfectly fine. Another bug I want to point out, is that the shuffle mode with playlists is not working right : when I’m changing songs, then a song that I want to listen passes by in the queue (and I eventually skip it by mistake), I’m unable to go backwards to play it and it just shuffles my playlist the same way (EVEN backwards!), whereas it’s not supposed to be the case. I just updated the app to the latest version (Oct 30) and I still didn’t open the app after updating to see if the issues have been fixed, but if they won’t still be fixed in that update, please make sure to fix them in the next one. Thanks
It would be amazing if these flaws are fixed
So first off I love that you can import songs from your file to the app and customize it all, but I’ve been facing some problems.
1. So if I try and change the song name, artist, cover art and album it either doesn’t work or the app crashes. I tried doing it once at a time that doesn’t work it’s super annoying and it should be considered fixing
2. When a song is like 6 seconds from finishing it will skip that last part and move on to the next song, it’s super annoying and it ruins the potential to have perfect transitions.
3. A small detail to consider but maybe add a circle or an indicator on the time bar when skimming through a song.
Those are the main things that should be fixed because other than that this app is great but in the meantime please fix your app if a dev is reading this
- Oleksandr Pylaiev
- 90.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Oleksandr Pylaiev
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.