New MIDI Mapping UI for easy connection with any DAW
MIDI Touchpad transforms your Mac Trackpad into a MIDI controller. With this tool you can record drum parts, add expression to solos, control different parameters of any virtual instrument, change track volume and panning during mixing, and more.
• Outputs MIDI messages of any kind: Pitch Bend, Notes, Control Change, Aftertouch.
• Works with any DAW: GarageBand, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and others.
• Has 3 modes: Solo Pad, 8 Drum Pads, 4-channel Mixer.
• Supports multitouch and Force Touch (if a device has this capability).
• Changes MIDI channel dynamically with hotkeys (1-8).
MIDI Touchpad creates virtual MIDI port and takes control over your Trackpad when you click on the main window. This app outputs custom MIDI messages according to precise normalised touch positions of your fingers. MIDI Mapping preferences lets you change all the MIDI output parameters, including Pitch Bend, Control Change, Aftertouch, and Notes.
The application has 3 modes: Solo, Drum Pads, Mixer.
Solo mode is an XY-Pad. In this mode, MIDI Touchpad outputs 3 MIDI messages simultaneously for X, Y, and Force. If a user touches Trackpad with 2 fingers, application outputs other parameters (by default, Volume and Pan).
Drum Pads mode splits Trackpad into 8 zones and outputs NoteOn and NoteOff MIDI messages. You can customise Note number and MIDI Channel for every zone.
Mixer mode divides your Trackpad into 4 vertical sliders. You can map any MIDI Control Change number and Channel to every slider.
- New buttons for sending test messages from MIDI Mapping menu
- Minor UI improvements
- Wrong MIDI Mapping in Solo Mode bug fixed
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Andrei Bundin
- 7.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Andrei Bundin
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.