MidiPace removes jitter from MIDI clock signals with extremely high accuracy with zero latency. Feed it a poor clock signal and it will generate a perfectly smooth version using our highly rated clock generation algorithms for subsequent distribution. Or just use to distribute an incoming clock signal to any number of CoreMIDI destinations.
- Works with CoreMIDI physical and virtual ports
- Distribute the corrected clock signal to any set of ports
- The incoming bpm is automatically detected (no need to set in advance)
- Variations to the incoming tempo are tracked and smoothly matched
- Incredibly simple to operate (just 3 controls)
- Expertly coded in native C resulting in a minuscule memory footprint and very high throughput with minimal CPU load.
Please note: this application does not make sound and is designed only to be used standalone with CoreMIDI physical interfaces or supporting apps.
Also available for macOS. Built using the MidiBus library - http://midib.us
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.