MidiPace removes jitter from MIDI clock signals with extremely high accuracy with zero latency. Feed it a poor clock signal and it will generate a perfectly smooth version using our highly rated clock generation algorithms for subsequent distribution. Or just use to distribute an incoming clock signal to any number of CoreMIDI destinations.
- Works with CoreMIDI physical and virtual ports
- Distribute the corrected clock signal to any set of ports
- The incoming bpm is automatically detected (no need to set in advance)
- Variations to the incoming tempo are tracked and smoothly matched
- Incredibly simple to operate (just 3 controls)
- Expertly coded in native C resulting in a minuscule memory footprint and very high throughput with minimal CPU load.
Please note: this application does not make sound and is designed only to be used standalone with CoreMIDI physical interfaces or supporting apps.
Also available for iOS. Built using the MidiBus library - http://midib.us
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.