MidiPace removes jitter from MIDI clock signals with extremely high accuracy with zero latency. Feed it a poor clock signal and it will generate a perfectly smooth version using our highly rated clock generation algorithms for subsequent distribution. Or just use to distribute an incoming clock signal to any number of CoreMIDI destinations.
- Works with CoreMIDI physical and virtual ports
- Distribute the corrected clock signal to any set of ports
- The incoming bpm is automatically detected (no need to set in advance)
- Variations to the incoming tempo are tracked and smoothly matched
- Incredibly simple to operate (just 3 controls)
- Expertly coded in native C resulting in a minuscule memory footprint and very high throughput with minimal CPU load.
Please note: this application does not make sound and is designed only to be used standalone with CoreMIDI physical interfaces or supporting apps.
Also available for iOS. Built using the MidiBus library - http://midib.us
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Soft Audio
- 2.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Audeonic
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.