The Mikme App gives you full control of best-quality sound recordings on the go. Start and stop audio recordings of the Mikme Microphone remotely. Or choose to stream the audio directly to your iPhone. The best part, you can shoot videos with your phone while recording audio with the Mikme Microphone. The App takes care of audio and video are kept in sync. All wirelessly and hassle-free.
Once finished, you can make edits, mix your tracks or share your recordings right away. So with Mikme, you can create and distribute the best possible content within minutes.
The Mikme Microphone is the world’s first studio-quality wireless microphone for smartphones. It also includes an audio recorder and can be used as a USB microphone. Together with the free companion app, the recording of music, singing, podcasts, voice-overs or videos becomes easy as pie.
• Upgrade your iPhone videos with studio-grade audio
• Sync audio wirelessly from the Mikme Microphone with video from your iPhone camera
• Record and stream audio from the Mikme Microphone wirelessly to your iPhone
• Remotely start & stop your recordings on your Mikme Microphone
• Adjust the audio settings of your Mikme Microphone remotely via the App
• Edit & trim your recordings
• Set the volume and panorama for each track
• Add effects (EQ, reverb, distortion...) to your audio
• Browse your recordings in a photo-based gallery
• Find them based on date, location, and picture
• Share audio/video via Airdrop
• Post your creations to Facebook, Twitter, and other social media channels
• Save your files to Dropbox
• Or export the audio and/or video for further use in other (3rd party) applications
Works with Mikme Microphone OS version 00.70.02 and higher. Please update your Mikme OS to the latest version at mikme.com/update.
The Mikme Application can also be used with your iPhone’s internal microphone. The Mikme App works only from iPhone 5s and higher (64bit iOS)
To learn more about Mikme, visit mikme.com
For support visit https://support.mikme.com/
- Implementation of an automated gain setting
- New Volume Unit meter to preview the audio level
- Improved video and audio sync for recordings (better latency compensation)
- "Recover Files" option in case of any sync issues
- Option to discard a recording before saving it to the gallery
- UI adjustments, stability improvements and bug fixes
- Fix for camera issues effecting phones with iOSv < 11.1
Ratings and Reviews
Very disappointed in developer
Updated to four stars because they did finally get back to me and the product is much improved now. You can see the original review below:
This app is all about good ideas with very poor follow through. While I can name many issues with the app, my biggest disappointment is with the developers and their very poor communication and updates. Their customer service is a NIGHTMARE (after contacting them multiple times via multiple multiple channels, they have not gotten back to me after weeks) and they are FULL of “potential” updates and timelines that are NEVER met anywhere close to their estimates. Their software and their whole company has been a mess ever since they launched. Very disappointed, and I am looking forward to another developer eventually offering this same Bluetooth functionality so that I can stop using MikMe.
Nightmarish customer service
The sound quality from the Mikme mic is excellent. This app is a work in progress and I am still encountering bugs and crashes at times. I am glad to see the company is continuing to refine the app and push out updates. Play around with the app and make several test videos of various lengths before recording anything critical. My experience with the customer support "gentleman" from Mikme was the worst I have ever experienced. Rude, condescending, and arrogant are adjectives that come to mind. If you have bought a Mikme microphone and are downloading this app, I hope you never have to deal with this person from the company.
Is improved now!!
Mikme is better after the most recent update. No problems yet at all!! Finally changed the cord to connect to my Computer (wasn't sure where the cable I got with this was), and the cable quality DOES matter or the Computer won't pick up the Mikme as existing.
- MIKME GmbH
- 71.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019, Mikme GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Multi Pack Free
- All FX $1.99
- Filter $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.