The Milling Calculator from Sandvik Coromant is designed to support engineers, programmers and machinists when working with milling tools. This includes machining calculations and cost calculations. You can also compare two different solutions to see the effect of changed cutting parameters.
• The calculator includes a material database for calculating Kc values, power, torque etc.
• Explaining help texts for all input columns can be turned on or off.
• Touch the result banner to minimise or maximise it
• Calculates estimated cutting data if not all input values are known and accurate cutting data if all input values are known and entered.
- Additional lead/entering angles added
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
iOS Version Different than Android
In the Android version of the app, a user can enter the cutter diameter, spindle speed, feed per tooth, and number of inserts and be presented with a feed rate. The iOS version requires radial engagement and depth of cut to be inputted before a feed is produced, which is not actually necessary for the calculation.
- Sandvik Coromant
- 3.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Sandvik Coromant
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.