MinuteTaker is aimed at all professionals who need to capture and manage notes, minutes, reports, and transcripts in a structured way.
Create structured Meeting Minutes and Acceptance Protocols and share them as clean and professional looking PDF-file with all attendees.
Available since 2012 and in use by users and companies worldwide.
MinuteTaker is based on the Action Item Format. Every decision, statement, or recommendation is described as a short and concise point that keeps your protocols short
• Site Manager, Construction Manager
• Therapist (Physiotherapist, Psychotherapist, ...)
• Project Manager
• Team Manager
MinuteTaker groups related minutes within the workbook, e.g., to track a project, recurring team meeting, or appointments for a specific customer. With that, you always get the big picture of what’s happening.
In addition, MinuteTaker offers various search and filter capabilities:
• Full-text search
• Filter by state (open, done, or overdue)
• Filter by a responsible person
• Filter by tags
In addition to the text of the item, you can add additional information:
• Responsible person
• Due date (day or week)
• Custom tags, e.g., action, statement, recommendation, ...
• State: open, done, overdue (overdue is set automatically)
• Structure your action items using subitems, e.g. 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, ...
Related attachments can supplement every action item:
• Documents (Word, Excel, Pages, ...)
• Images from your library
• Pictures taken from a flip chart or whiteboard with the device’s camera
• Add scribbles and notes to images
• Share your minutes as professional looking PDF-files (incl. all attachments) via email to all attendees and recipients.
• Share action items with assigned people
• Create your calendar events based on an action item
• Create a todo in your app, e.g., Reminder of Things
SYNCHRONISATION AND COLLABORATION
• Sync your minutes via iCloud on all your devices
• Collaborate with others via “Share in iCloud”
To get full access to all MinuteTaker features, you have to subscribe. We offer a monthly or annual subscription that unlocks all features on all your devices. Try out all features with a 14-day trial.
If you have questions or suggestions, contact us at email@example.com or via Twitter (@MinuteTakerApp).
• Improve keyboard shortcut handling
• Improve split-screen behavior on iPads
• Improve working with trackpads
• Improve the selection of action items after inserting
• Fix displaying the wrong attendees status in the selection panel
• Rework the settings screen
Ratings and Reviews
The best way to document meeting notes
MinuteTaker has been a staple of mine on iPad for over a decade. It continues to improve and evolve over time, and is the easiest way to share professional looking PDFs of the meeting notes with coworkers.
Exceptional Service For An Exceptional Product!!
I want to provide you my evaluation of your customer intimacy (from a market discipline perspective), and of five factors of customer satisfaction, scale 1 to 5, with five being highest.
Exceptional - 5
Exceeds expectations - 4
Meets expectations - 3 (Target)
Needs improvement - 2
Unacceptable - 1
FACTORS: Reliability, Customer Service, Product Quality, Information, and Value/Price
Reliability factor - 5
You have provided unquestionable support to me in addressing my needs. I have rarely received the quality level of anticipated responses and follow up on your part to provide clarity.
Customer Service factor- 5
You have demonstrated an exceptional customer focus addressing specific customer needs, case managing the customer's need to completion.
Product Quality factor - 5
It is obvious you have anticipated and included quality meeting elements in your application, not only from a content perspective, but too, from a global system's technology perspective, providing the customer with familiar application click streams.
Information factor - 5
You have provided excellent information with your video. You have taken the time to fully communicate the rich features of your application. You fully support enhancing the customer's learning curve with your multi-pronged approach to providing quality information, thereby, satisfying the customer's confidence in successfully and effectively using the application.
Value/Price factor - 5
As a satisfied customer, I feel that I have gotten an exceptional product for the price that I paid.
Florian, I really appreciate you for your dedication, and your support.
The Best App of Its Kind
MinuteTaker is absolutely amazing! The UI is amazing, and accurate, and I must say that their move to support the iPad Pro was right on time.
I would strongly recommend this app to anyone who is a business professional or student. I've used it under both context and it has helped me in more ways than I can spell out in this review.
Also, I think that it is important to note that the company is fast to respond to any questions, and more importantly, they have continued their updates since 2012!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Florian Mielke
- 22 MB
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2022 Florian Mielke
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $6.99
- Annual Subscription $59.99
- Monthly Subscription (Upgrade) $6.99
- Annual Subscription (Upgrade) $49.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.