"An MMA simulator as beautiful as the bloody and bruised fighters it celebrates, MMA Manager is nevertheless fun and well-constructed" - Bronze Award from PocketGamer
This is a free, ad supported version of MMA Manager.
"MMA Manager is a great management sim to pass time or any train journey or whenever you get a spare moment. It is deep enough to allow you to feel like you are running things without ever being too overwhelming and will keep you entertained for many an hour. A must for any MMA fan." - Michael Dalgleish, Zero1Gaming
"You must go on. You can’t go on. You’ll go on. All for 10%." - Josh Rosenblatt, Vice's Fightland
Take on the role of a MMA manager in the modern fight business. Manage your gym and build your fight team from the local scene to the heights of managing world champions in the top promotions.
• This is your fight team. Recruit fighters from multiple weight classes and hire coaches to train them.
• Negotiate with leagues, book fights, and guide your fighters up the ranks to win titles.
• An open-ended game in a simulated MMA world with 10 different fight promotions and at least 940 AI fighters.
• Wide range of procedurally generated fighters with differing appearances, skills, stats, martial arts backgrounds, records and personalities. Fighter appearances can vary in hair styles, colours, tattoos, skin tone, facial hair and cauliflower ears.
• AI Fighters will age out, fight each other and move up and down the rankings.
• Fully Simulated player fighters and personalities including greed, happiness, bad habits and career goals.
• Manage your fighters’ careers, keep them happy but remember you can always get rid of them.
• Complex fight simulations with a huge number of possible combinations of action that can make up each fight.
• Corner fighters and influence key moments in the fight.
• Different martial arts styles affect what techniques fighters can use. Fighters can learn new styles from their coaches.
• Deal with issues like missing weight, injuries, and PEDs.
• Upgrade and equip your gym with the best equipment to compliment your coaches.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Tweaked Fighter retirement ages a couple of years higher.
• Fighters will fight a minimum number of fights before retiring.
• Light Theme - switch themes via the options menu.
• Additional Skin Tones
• Female post fight screen
• Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
By far the best managerial game available
This game delves into everything from balancing your coach’s/fighter’s salaries and travel arrangements to choosing a strategic fight game plan. Choose your approach based on stats. Standup and go hard but sacrifice your cardio for the later rounds or take it top position and conserve your energy?? It’s all up to you. The game is addicting and continues to throw little moral-dilemmas at you like “fighter x, was caught with steroids in his locker, should we: cut him from the gym and cancel his fights/contracts? Give him some time off to get his head together? Pretend it didn’t happen and hope he doesn’t fail the drug test?” These are the type of details that continue to make this game THAT addicting. If I had to find some small critique, it would be while attempting to find new trainers...A) there should be a filter of some kind to find what you’re looking for, rather than having to refresh 100x. Ex: striking coach with offense above 75 etc...also if you’re training/coach roster is full, you can’t look around for new talent until you cut someone or their contract expires. Despite that though. 10/10 without question and Ive been doing MMA for close to 15 years. LOVE IT. Keep it coming
Make it right and I’ll put 5 stars!
Actually love the game, but the reason for such a bad star review is because I watched videos for over an hour and a half and got my money over 500,000 and when I logged back in it was all gone. Very disheartening after I spend that much time devoted to your app and watching adds for you.
*** Update**** they respond with an email, and unfortunately they couldn’t put the money back, but were able to help in another way to already accommodate me for my time. I enjoy the game and would recommend it to everyone. For now only watch a hand full of videos to collect money, spend it then go back about your training instead of building a bunch up! Fun game, nice time killer when at work or having some down time.
Great but not enough
We’ll on my immersions quest the reading isn’t really what I’m too big on , I mean I don’t mind but I have yet to find that game that has it all . This game would be close if it had the visual effects or characters something I don’t care that don’t play them I would like to spend money on a game , that I can see blood 🩸 see the bruises on the fighters actually see the fighting one game has balls that’s red and blue one game has nothing and I spent moneyyyyyyy do you here me yes I love the dungeons and dragons reading feel but I need more I know it’s hard like every dev I’m talking too but I’m patient I can wait just read and here me out .
The developer, Bit By Bit Games Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bit By Bit Games Limited
- 209.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Bit By Bit Games Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Bit By Bit Games Investment $4.99
- Remove Ads $3.99
- McDojo Investment $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.