Mobile Cable Label Tool is a free application designed to create labels for telecom, datacom and/or electrical identifications on demand. It enables you to easily print labels from your Apple iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to a Brother label printer using a local wireless network. For a list of supported models, please visit your local Brother website.
1. Automatic loading of pre-designed label templates from Brother's cloud server to keep them up to date.
2. Easy to use - just a few taps to choose, edit and print professional quality labels.
3. Automatic label size (width) adjustment according to the cartridge installed in the printer.
4. Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
5. No computer or printer driver required.
PT-E550W, PT-P750W, PT-D800W, PT-E800W, PT-E850TKW, PT-P900W, PT-P950NW
iOS 9 or above
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
There’s no Simultaneous setting
Great app but if they added that future, this app would be perfect. Normally I’m print multiple cable wraps. But this app makes me print one by one
Update works great with OS9! Thanks for the fix!
Love this app paired with a wireless label printer! I use it for labeling cables in an installed network or AV system. I do wish you could serialized from the app. You can from the pt-e550w printer but I'd love it from the app. Please add that feature!!!
Will not open in iOS 9
Does not work with iOS 9
- Brother Industries, LTD.
- 25.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2017 Brother Industries, LTD.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.