ManageBac is built for students, parents, teachers, admins and coordinators on-the-go!
With multi-curricula support for the full IB Continuum (PYP, MYP, CP, DP), IGCSEs and universally with a Build-your-Own (BYO) model.
• Stay organised with key academic deadlines and assessment tasks.
• Set goals and build a portfolio with coursework, photos and more.
• Manage CAS or service-learning activities with reflections.
• Plan projects and communicate with your teachers & advisors.
• Browse and reference QuickStart guides for the IB to stay one step ahead.
• Collaboratively plan your curriculum.
• Manage teaching and learning with Stream & Resources.
• Share experiences and goal-setting within the Portfolio.
• Mark tasks, annotate coursework and submit term grades.
• Record attendance and Behaviour & Discipline.
• Plan and organise key year group deadlines.
• Manage service learning & project-based learning.
• Manage exams from start to finish.
• Analyse your curriculum and manage term reporting.
• Browse the curriculum alongside teaching & learning within the Portfolio.
• Monitor academic progress with grades, teacher comments, and report cards.
• Submit attendance excusals and communicate with homeroom advisors.
• Collaborate with fellow parents via the Parent-Teacher Association.
This update includes new mobile-optimised pages for Class, Year Group, and Group Discussions and a dedicated page for Event Discussions.
Class, Year Group, and Group Discussions
Discussions are conveniently accessible from the Discussions button on the Class, Year Group, and Group Overview pages. From the Discussions page, users can view the stream of discussions, participate by leaving comments or replies on existing posts, and create discussions via the kebab menu located on the discussions page. To explore topics effectively, users can filter discussions by their category via the filter button on the top navigation bar.
Users can view comments by selecting a discussion topic. Within this page, users can post their comments or reply to existing comments, fostering engaging discussions.
The Event Discussions page organises all Class, Year Group, and Group Events, Deadlines, Online Lessons, and Internal Assessments with at least one discussion post. This page provides quick access to discussions associated with these events. Aligning with the functionality on the Discussions page, users can initiate discussions, contribute comments, and engage in discussions pertinent to the events.
Ratings and Reviews
Difficult to find important topic details or current lesson info. Google Classroom has set an example of more intuitive navigation.
I believe there should be an area where the Teacher / Educator could attach the last assignment or last Graded Quiz or last Graded Test. In our case last Summative. It would give the Parent an opportunity to see where the child is in current lesson . There should also be an area where parent Can note question for next Parent - Teacher conference. So Teachers are not consumed with full conversations on Manage Bac.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear of the difficulties. Please feel free to submit additional details to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a support request to https://help.managebac.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093960592? Please feel free to use our app guide (https://help.managebac.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017949892) for additional navigation advice. Parents and Students can use the Tasks and Deadlines page via the app to review most recent Tasks and grades in those. We have shared your suggestion for note taking options with our app development team for future consideration. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
U.I Is Unappealing
I think managebac is generally a good platform as far as the basic necessities go, but unlike a platform like google classroom, or even skyward, the user interface is very boring and unappealing.
Its very all over the place and not very user friendly, im used to it now, but when i first switched from Google Classroom to ManageBac it was very hard to tell where to go and what certain tabs did, and going back to my point about it being unappealing, everything is too small and there is too much on the screen, making it both overwhelming and underwhelming at the same time, which doesn’t help the non-user-friendliness.
I hope my review has been an indicator for some of the fundamental problems of managebac.
About manage bac
Manage bac is so annoying and if we have a better app it will be so much better so we can use it easily and manage bac me as a user it’s so hard to use it I used to be (PYP) and (CLASS DOJO) was so much easier than manage bac so I beg this person who reads this please please if u can change the app please like for next year cuz the year is almost finished so yea thank you
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear of the difficulties. Please feel free to submit additional details to email@example.com or submit a support request to https://help.managebac.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093960592? Please feel free to use our app guide (https://help.managebac.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017949892) for additional navigation advice. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Faria Education Limited
- 138 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Faria Education Group Limited. All Rights Reserved.