ManageBac is built for students, parents, teachers, admins and coordinators on-the-go!
With multi-curricula support for the full IB Continuum (PYP, MYP, CP, DP), IGCSEs and universally with a Build-your-Own (BYO) model.
• Stay organised with key academic deadlines and assessment tasks.
• Set goals and build a portfolio with coursework, photos and more.
• Manage CAS or service-learning activities with reflections.
• Plan projects and communicate with your teachers & advisors.
• Browse and reference QuickStart guides for the IB to stay one step ahead.
• Collaboratively plan your curriculum.
• Manage teaching and learning with Stream & Resources.
• Share experiences and goal-setting within the Portfolio.
• Mark tasks, annotate coursework and submit term grades.
• Record attendance and Behaviour & Discipline.
• Plan and organise key year group deadlines.
• Manage service learning & project-based learning.
• Manage exams from start to finish.
• Analyse your curriculum and manage term reporting.
• Browse the curriculum alongside teaching & learning within the Portfolio.
• Monitor academic progress with grades, teacher comments, and report cards.
• Submit attendance excusals and communicate with homeroom advisors.
• Collaborate with fellow parents via the Parent-Teacher Association.
• Improved and optimized UI
Event, Deadline, Task, and Online Lesson pages have been redesigned and optimized for mobile devices. Buttons, icons, tags, and titles have been enlarged to improve readability on smaller screens. This redesign aims to reorganize and declutter the user interface and provide an improved user experience.
• Support for Dropbox Coursework Submissions
A new Dropbox Coursework Submissions component has been added to Task, and Deadline pages. This gives students the ability to seamlessly upload and view the status of their coursework submissions from their mobile devices. Turnitin feedback was also natively built into this component. This allows teachers to view Turnitin submission scores on the go.
Support for Google Coursework submissions will not be available this release. This will come in a later update.
• New Assessment Component for Students
The new Assessment component condenses students’ grades into an easy-to-view, compact section directly on the Task page. This section displays Comments, Points, Binary, and Criteria based assessment options providing students with a quick snapshot of their progress. This component will also display criteria values and descriptions for quick reference.
• New Completed Page for Tasks & Deadlines
The new Completed page provides students with a list view of their completed Tasks, and Deadlines. This is especially useful for students awaiting grades. “Not Assessed” and “Assessed” labels have been added to tasks. This provides students with an up-to-date status for all of their Task Grades. The user experience for submitting coursework has also been fine-tuned. From the Completed page, students can submit their coursework directly from their mobile devices to their Tasks & Deadlines.
• Zoom Support for Events
Students and Teachers can now join Zoom meetings directly from the Upcoming, and Class, Year Group, and Group Overview pages.
Ratings and Reviews
New update broke PDF’s
This new update made it impossible to open pdf’s on mobile. Also it was a backwards decision to make you go through 3 pages to upload a file.
Okay, I get it, it’s an IB system and whatever, but it is so much worse and finicky than google classroom. It won’t upload work half the time, you can never find your grades and not to mention when it just logs you out of the app. It is impossible to navigate for me, an 18 yr old. But those kids in 6th grade are probably failing school because of this app. For goodness sake, use any other learning app for the sake of the students. Google classroom is much better.
If a developer can answer me here, it won’t let me upload a file. It just doesn’t show up. Help me.
New update isn’t horrible but I have complaints
It’s kind of hard to find out where stuff is, it would be nice if there was a drop down menu on the left still like there used to be,(not asking for them to change everything back) I’d like to be able to just have a menu that tells me where everything is
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ManageBac Inc.
- 112.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.4 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Faria Education Group Limited. All Rights Reserved.