My Potager will allow you to completly manage your kitchen garden. Whether you are a beginner or more advanced gardener, you will find all the information you'll need to grow more than 70 vegetables, flowers or herbs.
In addition to those plant descriptions, My Potager offers a tool allowing you to plan your complete garden over the year.
Here is the list of all the features of the application :
For each vegetable :
- A detailed description
- A calendar view showing the seeding and/or planting dates
- A calendar for the harvest dates
- Managing of several gardens
- Many size combinations (from 1x1 to 9x9)
- Planning of your gardens month after month
- Possibility to print or export your gardens as PDF or by email
- A tool to follow the harvests
- A moon calendar to perfectly grow your vegetables
- New : You can now enrich the existing database by creating your own plants.
Cherry on the cake ! You don't need any Internet connection, everything is working directly on your iPhone or iPad!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good concept, but crashes often
The good: Has a nice library of crops and allows custom crops. Manages multiple garden plots with custom lengths and widths, and allows the user to customize growing months to manage crop rotations within the growing season.
Nice App could be perfect if-
The app is great for square foot gardening except its not exact on the dates to harvest. If they included a feature that allows you to select DAYS until harvest instead you choose from MONTHS....that's not exact enough
Changed language to English
But vegetables are still appearing in French. I don’t know French. Please tell me how to fix this or refund my money. Thanks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.