Moneyboard, available on iPhone, iPad and Mac, is a beautiful and intuitive app that enables you to take control of your personal finances.
Moneyboard is the best budgeting app with thousands of 5 Star reviews worldwide!
••• Check what our users are saying •••
"Best budget tracking app!"
"This app is impressive, I strongly recommend!"
"It's an amazing app that helps your track your income and expenses. I love it!"
"One of my favourite apps!"
••• MAIN FEATURES •••
• Fast and easy to add expenses or income
• iCloud synchronization across all your Apple devices
• Set and monitor budgets
• Personalize your experience with custom expense categories, colors and more
• Maintain multiple accounts, in different currencies
• Recurring expenses or income entries
• Visualize your transactions with our powerful graphs
• Private and Secure with Face ID or Touch ID
• Use Siri to check your balance or add new transactions
• Support for Dark Mode
• Conveniently manage your data with our import/export feature
• Reminders to never forget to add your daily expenses
• Reminders to pay your outstanding bills
• Available in 20 languages
• And many more features will come…
Moneyboard offers great tools to gather, analyze and visualize your income and expenses and help you make the right financial decisions.
Start saving now!
Check out Moneyboard website: https://www.moneyboardapp.com
Follow Moneyboard on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/moneyboard
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
A new Moneyboard version is out!
Search your transactions by amount!
We love hearing from our users so do contact us at email@example.com with your thoughts!
Ratings and Reviews
Basic options missing
Editing the frequency of reoccurring transactions isn’t allowed, which forces me to have to delete a reoccurring transaction just to change it.
Good app for but needs few features to make it great.
I have been using this app for quiet some time and really like the app but giving 4 star rating only for the lack of few features which I really would like to see.
1. I use few credit cards, a debit card and cash to make a payments and would like to to see an option to add the payment methods. I don’t to save my credit card info, but would like to add them as Bestbuy CC, Sears CC, cash etc.
2. I add pictures of all the receipts and use this app for tracking my expenses. when I export the data, only the expense number get exported and pictures are not. Would like to see the export of the pictures of the receipt as well so that I can take monthly export and save them on my desktop.
3. I have two accounts in the app and would like to see transfer of money from one account to another.
I am a Paid customer, and I upgraded my iOS to iOS 13 today, and after the upgrade, the app automatically added a backup account with today’s date and moved many of my transactions to it. My data is all inconsistent now. As a cherry on top, you can go back and edit the account for past transactions. When you are trying to edit a transaction, it doesn’t even show the account the transaction was made against. All my efforts to organize my expenses are wasted.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Damien Vieira
- 58 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Damien Vieira
- In-App Purchases
- Moneyboard Pro $6.99
- Small Tip $1.99
- Medium Tip $3.99
- Big Tip $5.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.